What's new

Video/Tutorial - Hellfire Option-select to auto-stop spear on block

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Different game obviously. But now weve got a Streetfight mechanic in.
As long as its not super easy as an option select then go for it.
Idk. Maybe its just me. I forgot who, but i was told to not get hit to avoid situations.
Maybe not get hit?
This can't seriously be your response lol "Character has a broken string? Easy solved, go for Flawless"

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
This can't seriously be your response lol "Character has a broken string? Easy solved, go for Flawless"
But alot of characters have OSs dont they? Hell this is my first MK game.
But yes its my response. Involving some response i got back in IGAU days.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
But alot of characters have OSs dont they? Hell this is my first MK game.
But yes its my response. Involving some response i got back in IGAU days.
This is even sillier. While Scorp has an OS that basically ensures full damage out of his block string or combo reset, other characters have nothing better than OS'ing already hitconfirmable strings, basically less reliable and useless. If you need a flawless victory for something to be balanced, then sorry, chances are that thing is super broken.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
This is even sillier. While Scorp has an OS that basically ensures full damage out of his block string or combo reset, other characters have nothing better than OS'ing already hitconfirmable strings, basically less reliable and useless. If you need a flawless victory for something to be balanced, then sorry, chances are that thing is super broken.
Hey im a silly guy. Im not super competitive, but coming out the Marvel universe im used to broken things. And the streetfighter side says OS are cool. But thats just me.
Ive still get been Flawlessed by a Scorpion. :/

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
The option select that OP discovered is b3~spear on hit and b32f2 on block. I haven't heard about any option selects in this game that allow you to do a normal special on hit and an ex special on block. I could be wrong but I don't believe that exists. From my understanding the option selects are possible because the cancel window is different for hit and block so you're either cancelling into a special or you aren't.
your sure about this?

anyone else? is he correct on this? because someone else told me different, im so confused now!