What's new

Online MKX Top 10 Tier List

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Is no secret that in MKX, online is ass... Combos are harder to execute, spacing and footsi is difficult to utilize with lag, Anti air's are harder to utilize, and punishing becomes very difficult with some characters.

With that said, what are the characters that can capitalize and reign in the online Jell-o the most?

My picks would be:

1. Quan Chi Summoner (Unblockable Vortex in Lag)

2. Brain Dead Bone Scraper Shinnok (Sparks with his other zoning is stupid, as well as his vortex. Overhead is near unpunishable online)

3. Kung Lao Tempest (Stagger String Pressure.... Stagger String Pressure for dayzzzzzzz, and jumpers)

4. Mindless Sonya Blade All Variations (50/50 on everything, hard to armor through, lag is so bad that after a 50/50 she gets ANOTHER 50/50 with her military stance)

5. Kitana Royal Storm/ Mournful (Zoning is extraordinarily difficult to maneuver around in online, especially against Kitana who capitalizes on mistakes from people trying to evade her zoning.

6. Un-punishable Mileena (She is definitely punishable, but in online suddenly blocked ballroll into exball roll is a thing)

7. Liu Kang All Variations (Pseudo block strings and descent zoning in lag. I say no more)

8 Tanya Pyromancer (Jump back and zone for days. So hard to catch in lag)

9. Raiden Master of the Strom (Huge active frames with his 21 stagger string I think it is, and just a good character)

10. Takeda Ronin YOLO instant Air Chain Grab (Any negative string into njp)

What are your picks?

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
How about cassie and erron? they are unblockable online.
they are quite okay to block if you pay attention. also most people don't OS errons f13 and cancel it into his sand which is very punishable even online. same with cassies f3 OS, most people end with cartwheel.

imo ermac deserves a place on this list. with lag he is so hard to punish and his ground pound isn't even punishable online. also d3,d3,d3,d3,d3,overhead is a thing online.

how is predator not in here?

also venomous devorah, where she can spray that shit in your face forever. the moment you see her cancelling it early, she has already done it again.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Ermac explodes into being top 5 online with his safe vortex, safe pokes, and impossible to AA jump attacks.

Shinnok, Kung Rao, Raiden, Takeda, and Scorpion are super online characters.

Also Cybernetic is also 100 times better online.

The online gimmicks I see are Mileena and Ermac, yet if they did even half the stuff offline, they would be blown up.

Scorpion is not that bad, if you have good reads and keep the pressure on him, IMO