What's new

Online Injustice Tourney Begins!(Results/GGs Thread)

Haha all you gotta do is work on your rushdown man, Deathstroke has some of the best rushdown game in my opinion. Just keep everyone guessing :)
I usually do use a rushdown Deathstroke but every time I tried to go for a mixup I got sword flipped. And for some reason I have never had success in hitting f2,3 in combos or just randomly while online. I'm either or late or those two kicks come out

I usually do use a rushdown Deathstroke but every time I tried to go for a mixup I got sword flipped. And for some reason I have never had success in hitting f2,3 in combos or just randomly while online. I'm either or late or those two kicks come out
Yeah i feel you man, i had the same problem for the longest time you. For the F2+3 you have to hit it a little late or i'd try doing a d1 +sword flip because thats easier to land consistently, and when you're rushing down and get sword flipped try to bait it out by either dashing and then doing gunshots or dashing in and then walking back so that people are prone to throw it out and usually i like to do 123 to knock them down and dash in again.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Just got home from work. Sorry for the wait, guys. Bracket has been updated (DQs have been marked as 3-0 sets).