What's new

Online Injustice Tourney Begins!(Results/GGs Thread)

I wish I was tournament viable :/
I've been trying to play some people to get better.
Like people I know will body me.
I really wanna learn and get better but Everytime i find these people online they beat me once and quit.
How can I learn if not provided an opportunity?
I know exactly how you feel man, but for me, I beat those people or they see my streak and decline me everytime because they don't want to chance losing theres. like whats the fun in that? and PANDA would you be interested in running our set tonight around 9:30-10 tonight? turns out I'm going to be staying another night at my girlfriends house.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
@NRF CharlieMurphy I sent a friend request to NRF_Murphy and STBCharlieMurphy so that when it is 8pm/EST we can fight because I postponed my plans tonight because you werent available before 7, I am online now and will be ready at 8

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
Ok its a quarter after 8 and I will be leaving my house now...we can reschedule Saturday during the early afternoon because that will be a convienient time for me because it is only fair that I tried to accomodate your schedule today.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
@Mistah iiCeMan
I sent you two invite while you were on. dunno if you were AFK. Holla back at me.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
Brackets have been updated, so check it out.

Also thecure13 wasn't notified of this thread's creation (odd, as he's tagged in the OP), but that has been rectified. Hopefully, this'll get the ball rolling on some of the other matches.:)

Brackets have been updated, so check it out.

Also thecure13 wasn't notified of this thread's creation (odd, as he's tagged in the OP), but that has been rectified. Hopefully, this'll get the ball rolling on some of the other matches.:)
Was I not notified because im on tapatalk app? Or maybe something else but nonetheless, I will now keep my eyes peeled. Thanks

I will spit on your tomb!

Wish I got the heads up for the tournament, but I guess it would have angered participants to have another g.l. oh well I am mystery_sorrow if anyone wants good matches. May take me a bit to get serious, I like analyzing the other person's moves, so I tend to play spectator then counter.

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
If thecure13 wasn't notified probably those first to matches in blocks B and C weren't either, due to the fact that they have shown no signs of life on any thread for the past two weeks.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
@NRF CharlieMurphy

Given the circumstances of the prior two arrangement Lexithanius says we should agree on a third and final time to play out our ft3 set. Whoever doesnt show will be automatically eliminated.

I am leaving this all in your court and you name the day & time 100% convienient for you and I will just work something out and make it there.