What's new

Online Injustice Tourney Begins!(Results/GGs Thread)

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Great Deathstroke, I totally forgot how to get in on him online. That was fun, I've got time for a few more then I've got to be off until tonight around 10 if my second opponent is ready.

Cool 2 see online tournament u guyz gonna record final ?
After 3 days GRs europe online tournament gonna start and g final will be recorded

Sent from. SECRET using Tapatalk

Li1mightymouse

super-squishii
Well I'm off to work. I'm hoping to come back to the thread and see if I wasn't the only one who did a match on the first day.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
He didn't post it here, but he posted in my profile that we'll play on wednesday. So there's that.

Lexithanius, next time it'd be a good idea to set up a time.

SoapBar

My pussy, my rules
It was stated from the start that this tourney's schedule would be relaxed. If it takes a few days for opponents to connect, that's fine.

Cossner, if your opponent fails to respond within the next day or so, we can handle it accordingly then.:)

Hey guys, just letting you know me and Cossner will be playing our games on Wednesday, as we're just finishing up moving into our new house and I haven't made it up to my girlfriends yet.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Lexithanius
Once a winner has been announced please tag me again. Also, please inform said winner to make a Paypal account. I'm bumping my 20 dollars to $30 for the winner of the tournament.

The autographed picture of me is optional.
Tag me too. Evo did me(well, Vegas did) pretty hard, but I'll bump it up to $100 for now. (That's, 100 with your amount too. d: )

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Hey guys, just letting you know me and Cossner will be playing our games on Wednesday, as we're just finishing up moving into our new house and I haven't made it up to my girlfriends yet.
Wait, girlfriends? As in multiple? Go iiCeMan!

Anyways, imblackjames and I will be playing our match tonight! Wish there was a way for us to see all of these matches. I'm sure they've all been great games.