What's new

Match-up Discussion ONGOING Bane MU chart

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
I'm probably upplaying matchups or downplaying some I don't know don't really care. This is how I see all of these matchups currently. Ones I don't have exp with I'll take the word from other players on. Wooooo a legit Bane MU chart get hype

Aquaman - 6-4

Ares - 6-4

Bane - 5-5

Batgirl - 4-6 or 5-5 don't have the exp with it

Batman - 5-5

Black Adam - 6-4

Catwoman - 7-3

Cyborg - 6-4

Deathstroke - 6-4

Doomsday - 6-4

The Flash - 4-6

Green Arrow - 7-3

Green Lantern - 6-4

Harley Quinn - 6-4

Hawkgirl - 6-4

The Joker - 7-3

Killer Frost - 6-4

Lex Luthor - 5-5

Lobo - 7-3

Martian Manhunter - 5-5

Nightwing - 5-5 I really do just suck with this MU though so I don't know fuck it.

Raven - 5-5

Scorpion - 5-5

Shazam - 5-5 Shazam. Fuck Shazam. This character gets the salt flowing like no other. I am completely free to Shazam, Teleport destroys hope for an oki game. I hate this little shitbird character.

Sinestro - 5-5

Solomon Grundy - 8-2 Grundy gets shit on.

Superman - 5-5 I could be wrong I'm a pussy and don't play this MU I don't enjoy it.

Wonder Woman - 6-4

Zatanna - 3-7 It's like Shazam but more annoying

General Zod - 5-5

Advantage - 18
Disadvantage - 3 if Batgirl beats him
Even - 7

@BiPolarExxpress
@RM_Biohazard
@GGA Max
@Doombawkz
@Error
@PND OmegaK
@Wetdoba
And finally the god, the myth, the legend, @Rev_

@Lord_BRISK :DOGE

Last edited:

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think Shazam and Nightwing could be bad for him but I am a downplayer and I've only ever ran those matches online so I cant really say shit.
I refuse to say Grundy is an 8-2, I know its horrible for the guy but 1 good read could be hell for Bane.
Also I think Zod might be in our favour he's free as fuck on wakeup and trait isn't as effective on Bane in certain situations.

Apart from that it's a thumbs up from me.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Don't listen to ducky.
Anyways, MMH is losing, Ares is probably losing or something, AM is 5-5, NW is probably 5-5 and you're right...

Eh? I guess its fine, I dunno. Every Bane has a different idea on what the MUs are because we all play MUs differently.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
3-7 Mu and 2-8 Mu to me is character can't really do anything in a Mu.

For examples CatWoman vs lex Luther is a 3-7 or 2-8 Mu. Why, because lex Luther can play the lame game with trait and set up his orbs and mines, and mb or not mb projectiles and keep doing it. If I mb catdash he can punish it or grab it or do a mix up. He can repeat the same method over and over again and catwoman can't do nothing about it. With Sinestro and bane. She has more options.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
3-7 Mu and 2-8 Mu to me is character can't really do anything in a Mu.

For examples CatWoman vs lex Luther is a 3-7 or 2-8 Mu. Why, because lex Luther can play the lame game with trait and set up his orbs and mines, and mb or not mb projectiles and keep doing it. If I mb catdash he can punish it or grab it or do a mix up. He can repeat the same method over and over again and catwoman can't do nothing about it. With Sinestro and bane. She has more options.
This is a Bane matchup chart. You thinking Catwoman gets wrecked by Lex has nothing to do with this thread. Bane vs CW is a 7-3.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Bane Flash may be a 7-3, I have yet to play HoneyBee so I do not have top level experience. Would love to run it with you though.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
TBH when we played it the matchup felt extremely even. The more I think about it I realize how her space control changes the match. But in usual Bane fashion a knockdown = hell
When we played there was a crucial thing in the match up I wasn't doing. I wasn't using f2 to deal with dashes. I think Raven definitely outfootsies bane and the only thing keeping the match up from being in ravens favor is the knockdown game.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Bane Flash may be a 7-3, I have yet to play HoneyBee so I do not have top level experience. Would love to run it with you though.
I love facing any and all Bane players. Add me on XBL: RM HoneyBee. I don't have my PS3 disc for Injustice for another 2 weeks or so