What's new

One Month!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
For realsies? Yooo now THIS is spicy drama! You've gotta post it, win or lose, so we can talk shit. Pinkie promise?

Also can you link that comment where he called you out?
I’m being busy these days and don’t have time to purchase a pad. But when I do, the first thing I’m doing is fighting his ass until he gets ragy again. Doesn’t matter if it’s MKX or MK11.
Here you go

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I’m being busy these days and don’t have time to purchase a pad. But when I do, the first thing I’m doing is fighting his ass until he gets ragy again. Doesn’t matter if it’s MKX or MK11.
Here you go
I thought you were still talking about Uncaged, but damn this is even better! I did watch this video by the way and I do remember him saying he didn't know Noob and Sub were related.

Regardless, now I'm hype! Don't pussy out on me now!

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
I thought you were still talking about Uncaged, but damn this is even better! I did watch this video by the way and I do remember him saying he didn't know Noob and Sub were related.

Regardless, now I'm hype! Don't pussy out on me now!
Why would I?
It’s a great opportunity to play against FG contester. Although it’s nothing special.
As for Uncaged, my 10 year old brother would beat him in rows

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Welp it’s that time of the cycle when I see people online playing the game one week before release and I go to every local GameStop to try and bribe them with no success, go back home and jerk of with my tears while watching watching mk11 streams before they get taken down..

Agilaz

It has begun
After all the YT leaks in the days leading up to MKX's release, I think this time I'll go dark starting Friday, April 19th.

By then stores will have their physical stock, and with it being the last weekend before release people are liable to break street dates. Somebody knows a guy working at a store, hell even a store employee might just slip the cash into the register and sneak the game out early.

Makes me much more understanding of day one patches too, especially if they day one patch unlocks modes or something.

Anyway, 4 days of no social media, no TYM and no YouTube is more than feasible. I'll just spend that time replaying MK9 and MKX story modes. Maybe do some long MKX sets with somebody to see the game off.

One month, boys and girls. Potentially the greatest fighting game of our generation is so close.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Youtube can be a blessing and a curse.

I love seeing stuff there, like towers on very hard and new info, but I hate it those guys become millionaires with simple work... and also I hate it that they spoil everything two weeks before the release like in MKX, very annoying, especially when you can't hold yourself to watch and you spoil everything for yourself... :-(

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
some ppl will get their copies week or two early and spoil complete Story Mode...
Why am I never one of those people? I could really use the game earlier, since the ending of April / beginning of May is where my final exams will be in full motion.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
The only spoiler I wanna see is Mileena being unlockable.

Other than that, I don't want any major story mode spoilers. Gonna KINDA go dark a week or so before the game comes out. No Youtube, Twitter, Instagram. Already unsubbed from the few MK Youtubers I followed and cleared my search and watch history to try and keep my recommended pure from filth.

I'm gonna stick around here though cause I'm sure any spoilers will be kept to a minimum. (Again, unless Mileena is leaked then I want everyone to tell me thx)

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
D

Don’t. He clickbates people into his videos. I’ve seen one. Thumbnail showed a mystic box and it turned out it was a chair. That video got the least views ironically. Also seen his video covering Tekken Season 2.
Guy doesn’t even remotely know anything about Tekken so he wanted to get cheap views. It’s like Low Tier God, lol. That guy covered Noob’s reveal today aaaaaaand he didn’t know Noob and Sub were brothers. Called him out on that one, he said he’d beat me in any fighter anyway. Waiting for a pad to findout if he can.
Honestly I don't mind if he makes videos and I guess it's not a complete reach to think it could have been named after him cuz of his hype towards cage, he does have a good number of followers and he was invited to NRS.
But the part where he said he could beat anyone in a fighting game is too much. I've played cage and it was scrubtastic. He couldn't get in, I was cage a character I suck with on MKX, I just D4 him every time he tried getting in. He then proceeded to jump in at me continuously and I D2 him every time. He then started calling D2 broken.
I seriously doubt UncagedGames can beat anyone on here.

Super, TrueUnderdawg and Max are the same in that reguard. I do like History Behind The Warrior but I have found faults in lore on that channel but it's still a cool idea.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Honestly I don't mind if he makes videos and I guess it's not a complete reach to think it could have been named after him cuz of his hype towards cage, he does have a good number of followers and he was invited to NRS.
But the part where he said he could beat anyone in a fighting game is too much. I've played cage and it was scrubtastic. He couldn't get in, I was cage a character I suck with on MKX, I just D4 him every time he tried getting in. He then proceeded to jump in at me continuously and I D2 him every time. He then started calling D2 broken.
I seriously doubt UncagedGames can beat anyone on here.

Super, TrueUnderdawg and Max are the same in that reguard. I do like History Behind The Warrior but I have found faults in lore on that channel but it's still a cool idea.
Yo, not everyone here is a ladder god who can pull off 10 hit combos within 2 hours of playing. Some of us actually suck.

Uncaged sounds like a douche though. Dude should have taken after future Johnny instead of past Johnny.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Here you go
I saw this one (cuz I'm one of these weirdos who like reaction videos). In the thumbnail he was like :OOOOOO but in the actual video he seems like a stone... which makes me angry because I want people to go batshit crazy of joy (not fake joy, you can tell when it's forced).

Like why make a reaction video if you don't react at all

30 days!

Lun

proud TERF!
I saw this one (cuz I'm one of these weirdos who like reaction videos). In the thumbnail he was like :OOOOOO but in the actual video he seems like a stone... which makes me angry because I want people to go batshit crazy of joy (not fake joy, you can tell when it's forced).

Like why make a reaction video if you don't react at all

30 days!
Just so you know, all reaction videos are fake. People don't go batshit crazy of joy over games or such.

Last edited:

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
Just so you know, all reaction videos are fake. People don't go batshit crazy of joy over games or such.
I go :(

I don't mean over the top videos, just the ones where people get surprised and act like "woooow thats so cool!" videos.

Lun

proud TERF!
I go :(

I don't mean over the top videos, just the ones where people get surprised and act like "woooow thats so cool!" videos.
Ah, I see.

Well, then I dunno, it's just that I see no point watching people post "reaction videos" because they just seem fake by default to me.

When I heard the crowd cheering as Shang Tsung's face showed up in the latest trailer? That's my kind of reaction video! It sounds real, not fake and put online for views.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I wonder if GameStop will do any release day tournaments. They used to do these a lot for fighters. I remember the national GS SF4 tournament. You had to get top 2 at your local one, then you went to regionals, then I think finals? I made it to regionals and lost to a terrible Ken player. I mean he won the regional but he wasn’t very good. But it was a ft1 tournament, AND single elim. He won by a pixel because it took me a minute to figure out he had terrible defense. But it was too late. I played him after the tournament and won 3-0 and he said “haha, I wasn’t trying anyway, I already won”. I still can’t believe it was a ft1 single elim tournament, so whack.

Anyway, I plan to go HORD was once MK11 drops. The ELEAGUE thing for the beta is cool, but unfortunately I assume they will all be on the PS4. So I’ll just be spectating it and stealing tech, lol.