What's new

One Month!

Raider

Noob
Stay away from MK youtubers at all costs.
Since you mentioned YT spoilers, i really wanted to ask because it bothers me for some time now.
Why are some youtubers using big spoilers for their thumbnails? I feel like in last year or two it's worse than ever. I see even some very popular youtubers spoiling bosses, story characters and details... etc. with their thumbnails and titles. It really sucks.

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
In my store it says the game will be available for me to pick it up only May 2nd :DOGE

Here's hoping it's a placeholde date and I get it on the right time (or earlier :p)

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Wait this sounds like some spicy drama! What happened?
When some people got to play Cage we’ve seen his default variation called “Uncaged”. This idiot posted entire Oscar speech of how cool it is and how greatful he is that they chose to name the variation after him (cause Cage is his favorite character), then people put him back to his place saying that even pro players don’t get this kind of a nod, why would NRS even bother with a no name like him ( who posts fake news and shitty leaks). Firstly he called his post a joke because people started to get angry with him, then he turned off comments only under that post.
These Youtubers are cancer. No skill, no lore knowledge, fake news, leaks that give people false hope and all for likes and views. Disgusting

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
When some people got to play Cage we’ve seen his default variation called “Uncaged”. This idiot posted entire Oscar speech of how cool it is and how greatful he is that they chose to name the variation after him (cause Cage is his favorite character), then people put him back to his place saying that even pro players don’t get this kind of a nod, why would NRS even bother with a no name like him ( who posts fake news and shitty leaks). Firstly he called his post a joke because people started to get angry with him, then he turned off comments only under that post.
These Youtubers are cancer. No skill, no lore knowledge, fake news, leaks that give people false hope and all for likes and views. Disgusting
I wanted to get in on some drama action, but this is just sad. Poor guy thought it was his moment and they ate him alive. I feel kinda bad for him now.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
It's always a war against those types, but the sad part is they are winning. If you wanna make any success on youtube that is the route you have to go. If you do anything FGC related and manage to make anything of your YT channel its more a freak accident than anything else.

DragonofDadashov24

D
I wanted to get in on some drama action, but this is just sad. Poor guy thought it was his moment and they ate him alive. I feel kinda bad for him now.
Don’t. He clickbates people into his videos. I’ve seen one. Thumbnail showed a mystic box and it turned out it was a chair. That video got the least views ironically. Also seen his video covering Tekken Season 2.
Guy doesn’t even remotely know anything about Tekken so he wanted to get cheap views. It’s like Low Tier God, lol. That guy covered Noob’s reveal today aaaaaaand he didn’t know Noob and Sub were brothers. Called him out on that one, he said he’d beat me in any fighter anyway. Waiting for a pad to findout if he can.

DragonofDadashov24

It's always a war against those types, but the sad part is they are winning. If you wanna make any success on youtube that is the route you have to go. If you do anything FGC related and manage to make anything of your YT channel its more a freak accident than anything else.
Man, that’s so annoying. If I had an opportunity to make videos like them I’d make a video about lore incosistencies and real true lore character bios without any mistakes. Like the ones that are being written in this forum

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Man, that’s so annoying. If I had an opportunity to make videos like them I’d make a video about lore incosistencies and real true lore character bios without any mistakes. Like the ones that are being written in this forum
I make actual videos that help serve and educate the FGC and I have nothing but disdain for YT channels like those.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Don’t. He clickbates people into his videos. I’ve seen one. Thumbnail showed a mystic box and it turned out it was a chair. That video got the least views ironically. Also seen his video covering Tekken Season 2.
Guy doesn’t even remotely know anything about Tekken so he wanted to get cheap views. It’s like Low Tier God, lol. That guy covered Noob’s reveal today aaaaaaand he didn’t know Noob and Sub were brothers. Called him out on that one, he said he’d beat me in any fighter anyway. Waiting for a pad to findout if he can.
For realsies? Yooo now THIS is spicy drama! You've gotta post it, win or lose, so we can talk shit. Pinkie promise?

Also can you link that comment where he called you out?