Votes: 5 21.7%
  • All Equally

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
i got my wish for multi slam :) jax variations are kinda similars to kano's variations a little when you think about it
They've always been portrayed as opposites, so I guess it makes sense.

What if his wrestler variation had Grundy-esque trait grabs? ;O I'm so excited to see his variations on Thursday.
Don't make my heart skip like that, that would be too awesome.

Tyrants Jax will be great in no time. When he gets his hand on the game for more the one or two days. We will see some great Jax play.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
so jax has that useless grab combo back, not the gottcha grab that's sweet. no the one that makes you press a bunch of buttons for piss poor damage. they even said on stream that his last part only does 1% and is hard as fuck to land. what idiot is going to try that?

i really question the viability of wrestler variation

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
so jax has that useless grab combo back, not the gottcha grab that's sweet. no the one that makes you press a bunch of buttons for piss poor damage. they even said on stream that his last part only does 1% and is hard as fuck to land. what idiot is going to try that?

Yeah it's really weird that it's like 20% if you land every hit, but every other grappler can get the 20% with no extra commands.

I feel like the extra inputs should make it do a bit more damage for the trouble, but as long as you can combo into it, that's still going to be a good ass combo ender if you're able to get all the hits off consistently.

I don't know if it'll be worth all of that trouble though, honestly.

We will have to wait and see but Jax looks good so far, war better then quan
Yeah it's really weird that it's like 20% if you land every hit, but every other grappler can get the 20% with no extra commands.

I feel like the extra inputs should make it do a bit more damage for the trouble, but as long as you can combo into it, that's still going to be a good ass combo ender if you're able to get all the hits off consistently.

I don't know if it'll be worth all of that trouble though, honestly.
It all depend on if his 50/50s are good in the wrestler variation.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
Hopefully. all I know is doing a lot a buttons for piss poor damage is the Tekken way of throws and it's something I despise of that game. you can give grapplers 25-50% easy throws and they still rarely win big tournaments so this annoying roadblock just drives me nuts.

Hopefully. all I know is doing a lot a buttons for piss poor damage is the Tekken way of throws and it's something I despise of that game. you can give grapplers 25-50% easy throws and they still rarely win big tournaments so this annoying roadblock just drives me nuts.
Well to be fair Jax is much faster and has more diverse tools (projectiles/pound etc) vs ANY grappler I can think of..

Status
Not open for further replies.