Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Wrestler

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • All Equally

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We were robbed this week, my friends, but oh well.

That farmer costume is not bad, though, I really like the fact that his arms are different in it.

I love his standard costume's bulky and somewhat angular design(especially the shoulders), but the sleek and smooth look of the farmer arms are just as cool., I love the little piston looking parts on the inside of his biceps.

EDIT:

Only thing I could do without is the hat.
I wonder how we unlock these skins though.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Eh, I won't report you, just telling in case someone else doesn't share my sentiments.

Nothing story related, so it doesn't bother me.

Fatality is definitely fucking cool, has the same nitpick as Reptile's though, smooth break with no jagged rips or uneven edges.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Wow, during the stream they showed that characters with relations have a bunch of in-fight dialogue.

Jax says "I'm sick of yo ass Kano" if you beat Kano up enough with him.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Jax is looking really strong going off of this stream.

His load screen render was up on the stream too, if had the patience to find it I'd post it here.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
So upset we didn't get to see any of Wrestler. Dude's looking super cool otherwise though. Jax has always basically been my favorite MK character that I don't actually play, but I think that latter part's about to change. Air ground pound and those heavy weapons got me hype already, if the X-ray is any indication then Wrestler is going to basically be my favorite variation in the game.

So upset we didn't get to see any of Wrestler. Dude's looking super cool otherwise though. Jax has always basically been my favorite MK character that I don't actually play, but I think that latter part's about to change. Air ground pound and those heavy weapons got me hype already, if the X-ray is any indication then Wrestler is going to basically be my favorite variation in the game.
Wrestler should be great when you rush down with Jax.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
From the stream, for those of you who still haven't seen it:

His X-Ray is still the highest damage in the game at a whopping 40%.

And it doesn't start with a grab anymore, meaning you can fuck'n combo into it.

I'm betting you could easily get a +60% combo if you're smart, and i'm betting Pump Up has a command buff as well for even more damage.

Jax is probably the only character where it'll be worth it to sit on three bars outside of specific situations.

From the stream, for those of you who still haven't seen it:

His X-Ray is still the highest damage in the game at a whopping 40%.

And it doesn't start with a grab anymore, meaning you can fuck'n combo into it.

I'm betting you could easily get a +60% combo if you're smart, and i'm betting Pump Up has a command buff as well for even more damage.

Jax is probably the only character where it'll be worth it to sit on three bars outside of specific situations.
i think it's back to 32% saw it on a youtube video. Most x rays will not be used

lmx17

Noob
i got my wish for multi slam :) jax variations are kinda similars to kano's variations a little when you think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.