Votes: 5 21.7%
  • All Equally

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Seeing how he was smoking a cigar in the last shot of that trailer, I have two guesses as to how that Fatality ends.

A) He puts the cigar flame out in the neck wound

or

B) He uses the neck wound as an ashtray for the cigar

Decay

King of the Bill

Take notice of Quan Chi's arms and the height his body is at. His arms are completely compressed so it looks like Jax squishes the arms into the body with brute force and the height of his opponent might either be that he's kneeling, or Jax compressed his legs as well. At first glance it looks like a pez dispenser fatality but now it's looking like a much more disgusting fatality. Looking forward to seeing this next week

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
We were robbed this week, my friends, but oh well.

That farmer costume is not bad, though, I really like the fact that his arms are different in it.

I love his standard costume's bulky and somewhat angular design(especially the shoulders), but the sleek and smooth look of the farmer arms are just as cool., I love the little piston looking parts on the inside of his biceps.

EDIT:

Only thing I could do without is the hat.

Last edited:

Decay

King of the Bill
We were robbed this week, my friends, but oh well.

That farmer costume is not bad, though, I really like the fact that his arms are different in it.

I love his standard costume's bulky and somewhat angular design(especially the shoulders), but the sleek and smooth look of the farmer arms are just as cool., I love the little piston looking parts on the inside of his biceps.

EDIT:

Only thing I could do without is the hat.
I really love the farmer skin, I'd def use that most of the time as well as his Revenant skin, and I actually think the hat is a nice touch. I hope he's wearing work boots!

Status
Not open for further replies.