What's new

General/Other - Mileena (Old) Mileena Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverHB

Noob
@Perdition well It sucks. I hoped to make opponents to feel supressed and to guess whether I will go overhead OR low.

Now you can just block Mileena while standing the whole day.
Not necessarily. What if she has a B3 like she did in MK9? You could B3~Roll for your low starter. You'd put you ass on the line, but you would with the Roll regardless.

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
@RiverHB well yeah, what else can we hope for? B3-Roll is now the only way to go. Same as in MK9, which is a big shame considering that if Roll was LOW-Hit it would have made Mileena a lot more deadly.

*snipped*

Last edited by a moderator:

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Yeah all I noticed were negative strings, but two of them ending in 0. Can't really do anything with this information since we dont have the game though. I'm still optimistic

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Yeah all I noticed were negative strings, but two of them ending in 0. Can't really do anything with this information since we dont have the game though. I'm still optimistic
The frame data will prolly change but the inputs for the strings is what I wanted to know.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
The frame data will prolly change but the inputs for the strings is what I wanted to know.
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. I'm really not too worried, her frames will be differnet with piercing, and with ravenous if we can go into command grab from a string then were fine

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Yeah I'm thinking the same thing. I'm really not too worried, her frames will be differnet with piercing, and with ravenous if we can go into command grab from a string then were fine
Her command grabs are blockable though, right? I wonder how negative they are. :-/

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Her command grabs are blockable though, right? I wonder how negative they are. :-/
Yeah they for sure are, and no idea. If mileena just has to do pressure into command grab, that doesnt seem too bad to me

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Her regular roll is a mid - eh, I guess B3 before roll should help in this situation.

Here EX roll starts as an overhead, then goes into a LOW - fuck yeah! :D

Oh and her X-Ray is 8hit 38% dmg, biggest X-Ray so far. Im pretty happy about her frame data too.

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101
u sure?
all ive seen said so far you get from mobile game was farmer jax,classic mileena,injustice scorpion and they said on recent stream bout ninja mine.

inj mobile was super annoying, dont want have to do that again :/
To unlock mileenas you have to complete 1 challenge tower and kitana level 40 character upgrade . It looks like mileena will be easier . I'm level 26 right now tho and no mileena unlocked .

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
To unlock mileenas you have to complete 1 challenge tower and kitana level 40 character upgrade . It looks like mileena will be easier . I'm level 26 right now tho and no mileena unlocked .
yea, i just dont know what the story with the "challenge towers" are?
are they timed evernts?
unlockable after so much play?
unlockable able april 14th?

Status
Not open for further replies.