What's new

General/Other - Mileena (Old) Mileena Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Yes.... FINALLY! I never doubted she'd make the cut but that wait was driving me insane!

I'm ready to eat some faces and listen to everyone cry about how magically better she is online ;)

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
HYPE!!! That Mileena voice actor is on point!

On Mileena's Appearance: I'm not sure if it's her primary costume in the trailer but it'd make sense that she looks all rough and ragged after her dethronement since she's basically "gone underground" in order to avoid Kotal Kahn's death squads. I've always liked feral Mileena. Regardless, even though she's not hard confirmed as playable (no combat footage) I'm excited to start talking about her. Hopefully we see some gameplay and variation breakdowns soon.

Also, as an aside. I like the idea of a Mileena alt costume where she has a side shaved or undercut hairstyle. I know that's kind of Cassie Cage's thing but I think it'd really fit Mileena. There's something primal and striking about it.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Just throwing it out there, but the sais strapped to her back when she's fighting Kotal definitely point to a variation centered around them.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Just throwing it out there, but the sais strapped to her back when she's fighting Kotal definitely point to a variation centered around them.
They definitely look different than the ones she initially has in her reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.