What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang (Old) Liu Kang Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
just dm me guys . make it easier on me

also make sure yall sub to the kombathouston channel on youtube. ima be uploading a ton of match videos against the crew on launch day
as well as some breakdowns and tutorials.
also gonna be streaming a ton on twitch.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm contemplating whether or not to use LK, I'm a zoning guy and trying to figure out which variation is best for zoning. His first or third you guys think?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
So a mod added the "WAAA!" to the title, should i ...

remove it

leave it

put something else in its place(suggestions are welcome)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So a mod added the "WAAA!" to the title, should i ...

remove it

leave it

put something else in its place(suggestions are welcome)
Some mod keeps changing the GD thread titles for some reason.

Change it if you want, I don't think anyone would mind.

Reactions: Zev

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Have any of you tried the following?..
A) Instant air fb
and B) cancelling a down poke to anything other than parry. Like d3 to low fb for example.
I cannot do any of these yet I can do an instant air fan with Kitana. :(

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Leave it as is
I don't agree. It should be a legit quote from the game. 'WAAA' is like some kind of crybaby scream and is too one dimensional.

"Death will reveal the truth" is from his mirror match intro against Liu Kang and has a lot of meanings given his character and story. I would prefer that or at least some kind of quote that represents his wisdom or cockiness.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I don't agree. It should be a legit quote from the game. 'WAAA' is like some kind of crybaby scream and is too one dimensional.

"Death will reveal the truth" is from his mirror match intro against Liu Kang and has a lot of meanings given his character and story. I would prefer that or at least some kind of quote that represents his wisdom or cockiness.
I removed all the quotes from all the GD thread titles, and they need to stay that way, is what i meant.

FREEJ4Y

waiting for the balance patch
112 DB2 doesn't work on dvorah when your chest is facing the screen. if you switch stance and do it then it is fine.

i tweeted boon, but he didn't respond.