What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

The used game thing I am not happy about I just kinda feel its something we will likely have to just accept, for we can't win all our battles. SO far though all Sony has said is it will be offline capable and DRM is up to pubs.
What's the last battle gamers have won?

- Pre order bonuses, which are sometimes essential to the game
- Online passes
- Disc locked content
- Day 1 DLC, clearly ripped out of the game
- Copy and paste on a yearly basis
- Release embargos and no reviews until the game gets released
- Showcasing of wrong demos and shipped games, which look worse than during the demo presentation

And now we have to take all of the additional bullshit coming from Microsoft, which take all of your options away? You say we have to deal with it? You say it's okay if you order a steak and you get a piece of shit, it's something you need to accept? You say that if someone slaps you, even though you're supporting that person, you need to ask for yet another slap?

If you really think so, you're a tool. You don't represent what's wrong with the gaming industry - you represent what's wrong with humanity.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
What's the last battle gamers have won?

- Pre order bonuses, which are sometimes essential to the game
- Online passes
- Disc locked content
- Day 1 DLC, clearly ripped out of the game
- Copy and paste on a yearly basis
- Release embargos and no reviews until the game gets released
- Showcasing of wrong demos and shipped games, which look worse than during the demo presentation

And now we have to take all of the additional bullshit coming from Microsoft, which take all of your options away? You say we have to deal with it? You say it's okay if you order a steak and you get a piece of shit, it's something you need to accept? You say that if someone slaps you, even though you're supporting that person, you need to ask for yet another slap?

If you really think so, you're a tool. You don't represent what's wrong with the gaming industry - you represent what's wrong with humanity.
Woe woe woe there Killzone calm down, I was only making a slight statement. I was saying that though MS is doing this kind of BS and yet we know quite possibly Sony's system may not have all these restrictions tied to them, but they as well will be placing the used game DRM under the hands of pubs, that we will likely have to accept the one which is the less of two evils, thats all I was saying.

I 100% agree with what you said and I have been extremely adamant about my disgust towards the XB1, hell even KI can't sway me at this point, we may just have accept some shit with our steak that is all. Not to mention 500 bucks for a puiece of trash that I am basically renting, screw that shit in its brownhole.

Woe woe woe there Killzone calm down, I was only making a slight statement. I was saying that though MS is doing this kind of BS and yet we know quite possibly Sony's system may not have all these restrictions tied to them, but they as well will be placing the used game DRM under the hands of pubs, that we will likely have to accept the one which is the less of two evils, thats all I was saying.
When you quote someone, you don't have to tag the person -_- It's twice the alert, unless you're trolling and that I can respect.

Yes. Sony lets the publishers do what they want. If they want to ship their codes with cd-keys (essentially online passes) they're allowed to do so.
Sony does not do the same shit with the DRM that Microsoft does. That was already confirmed by Sony. No DRM practices and no internet connection needed.
Two crucial points which speak for Sony and against Microsoft.

I 100% agree with what you said and I have been extremely adamant about my disgust towards the XB1, hell even KI can't sway me at this point, we may just have accept some shit with our steak that is all. Not to mention 500 bucks for a puiece of trash that I am basically renting, screw that shit in its brownhole.
Just like you "Sweet Billy" said #dealwithit and what happened to him? Microsoft fired him, because of the following bad press. There are more than enough people who are not willing to take all of that shit.

TheSpore

When you quote someone, you don't have to tag the person -_- It's twice the alert, unless you're trolling and that can respect.

Yes. Sony lets the publishers do what they want. If they want to ship their codes with cd-keys (essentially online passes) they're allowed to do so.
Sony does not do the same shit with the DRM that Microsoft does. That was already confirmed by Sony. No DRM practices and no internet connection needed.
Two crucial points which speak for Sony and against Microsoft.

Just like you "Sweet Billy" said #dealwithit and what happened to him? Microsoft fired him, because of the following bad press. There are more than enough people who are not willing to take all of that shit.
Sorry for double tagging you, I really didn't mean for it and didn't know that.

I think we are both kinda arguing where both pretty much agree, the only thing I think we bot are waiting to hear is Sony to come out and just kick XB1's ass.

TheSpore

Yes... I don't know why you guys are arguing. :p
It does double alert you though TheSpore. :joker:
Arguing is fun I guess lol, BTW I just got see the KI stuff and well I'm just not impressed by it, looks way to muuch like SF4, the announcer even sounded like it, now I know the announcer in the originals ws somewhat the same.

TheSpore

SO anyone know when Sony is gonna take the stage. From what I have been reading on external sites everywhere, MS still dissipointed like crazy.

I have to say Twitch being included in the new X-Box One (thanks to Kinect) is kinda a big deal :-7 A nice feature indeed, but still ... there are too many facts which speak against the X-Box One.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I have to say Twitch being included in the new X-Box One (thanks to Kinect) is kinda a big deal :-7 A nice feature indeed, but still ... there are too many facts which speak against the X-Box One.
I personally don't buy consoles for features... I kind of buy them to play games. :joker:

TheSpore

The twitch thing is cool and I like the feature, but as you said there is too much going against there being any benifit to buying this thing. Anyway I thought there was something similar on the PS4 anyway