What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

Crazy if the Bloody Roar rumor is true.
That rumor is not true. We will never see a Bloody Roar game again :-7
But a different rumor is saying the PS4 will cost 600$, yet I doubt that highly.

You just sound like a prick to be honest lol
Every day I'm shuffelin'

as for the internet connection thing... once every 24 hours is something I can manage, and my power goes a fair bit (god damn lightning).
Maybe you can. I certainly can. But there will be people who can't.
And in the end of the day it's more about the principle.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Maybe you can. I certainly can. But there will be people who can't.
And in the end of the day it's more about the principle.
I see where you are coming from, but then I can see why it's a good thing too, piracy is an issue that needs to be addressed, and as big as fans are there will always people who want it for free. I know, one option panders to the consumer, who is king, and one to the developers, who are largely regarded as beings who aim to please us. But game piracy is still an issue, I can't imagine you'll see most games on the PS4 without some form of DRM.

Again, I'm not ruling anything out, if PS4 is a better console with better games that I like, I'll go with them. Price also has some factor.

EDIT: it's 2.50am and I have work tomorrow, so I'm out.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I agree man ... The N64 saved my childhood :X
Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Golden Eye, Killer Instinct, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Zelda: Majoras Mask!
How did you know my favorite games? :joker:
I would add Star Fox 64 and Turok though. ;)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I agree man ... The N64 saved my childhood :X
Super Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Golden Eye, Killer Instinct, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, Zelda: Majoras Mask!
God damn it now I want a sodding WiiU as well...

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
No, what's really sad is Microsoft released a "statement" (if you could call it that) just before E3 that vaguely answered questions, in an attempt to point fingers at 3rd party developers. Now, that E3 is here, they still haven't answered shit.

Oh, and they canceled their roundtable discussion with the media prior to E3, too. GG.
Oh I agree that they are putting a lot of blame towrads the developer, I was only stating that I feel many would be able to look past that issue if they chnage the Kinect and 24 issue.

They canceled their open discussion, because they didn't want to answer any questions regarding whats really on people's minds. They honestly thought that this reveal would overshadow the mess they started, that alone is just plain arrogance at its finest. I just think Sony is gonna take it all this time around, they seem to be watching closely.Also even though PS3 was there 3rd and by all means the least selling one of the 3 they still came out quite well in the end, so I say they dodged the 3rd console curse narrowly.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I wonder if the 500 bucks includes Kinect or whatever or we have to pay extra for that crap. Either way I'm getting it for KI.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Oh I agree that they are putting a lot of blame towrads the developer, I was only stating that I feel many would be able to look past that issue if they chnage the Kinect and 24 issue.

They canceled their open discussion, because they didn't want to answer any questions regarding whats really on people's minds. They honestly thought that this reveal would overshadow the mess they started, that alone is just plain arrogance at its finest. I just think Sony is gonna take it all this time around, they seem to be watching closely.Also even though PS3 was there 3rd and by all means the least selling one of the 3 they still came out quite well in the end, so I say they dodged the 3rd console curse narrowly.
I still hold judgment on PS4 until what should *hope* to be a better reveal. They haven't really told much either. But they also haven't shot themselves in the foot from the get go.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Hahaha, this comment on reddit in reference to the Halo trailer had me rolling.

Meanwhile, at Microsoft Headquaters
"Hey Don"
"Yeah Phil?"
"You remember those guys, errrr, what was it, Bungie? Who made the first few Halo games for us"
"...yeah? They're all pally now with Sony right?"
"Yeah, yeah those fuckers. That new game of theirs, Destiny. It's looking pretty-damn-good......A lot of capes going on that game, some fine looking capes, got a real nice "cape based" aesthetic happening, I hear the kids love it."
"........wh.........what's your point Don?"
"We couldn't.....you know.......like....put.....the chief.....in a cape? Could we?
"Don."
"No your right. Stupid idea I shou-"
"You're a genius"

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I'm digging Saints Row 4. It's my kind of a game.
It's like a mixture out of Prototype and DC Universe Online.
Saint's Row IV: DCUO Edition

Bah, Kill beat me to it...in a less condescending way
So you play as the US president that goes around moving at superspeed with a katana and fire guns?
I AM SO BUYING THIS GAME!

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I still hold judgment on PS4 until what should *hope* to be a better reveal. They haven't really told much either. But they also haven't shot themselves in the foot from the get go.
DOn't get me wrong I am holding scrutiny towards Sony, but they have but two things to say and I might be cool, that is no always online or check ins and no required survelience device. The used game thing I am not happy about I just kinda feel its something we will likely have to just accept, for we can't win all our battles. SO far though all Sony has said is it will be offline capable and DRM is up to pubs.
-EDIT- I think E3 is when we will trully discover what Sony is doing...