What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Sad to see a grown man let fanboyism make him act like a child.

LBHH KI was just an MK rippoff.

FLAME ME BRO FLAME ME!

It's funny that someone else mentioned this. Having never played a KI game, I asked my friend about it and he said it was a mk knock off but it was very combo centric. Now that was his description, and it obviously didn't stop him from playing it, so there's always that.

Also, whoever asked for vs. XIII thank you god! How long must I wait for that damn game?

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
So far, I've only seen the EA conference and that was bad. Only good thing out of it was Mirror's Edge 2.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
It's funny that someone else mentioned this. Having never played a KI game, I asked my friend about it and he said it was a mk knock off but it was very combo centric. Now that was his description, and it obviously didn't stop him from playing it, so there's always that.

Also, whoever asked for vs. XIII thank you god! How long must I wait for that damn game?
I would lol if they quietly cancel Versus.It's like,what the hell are you doing with your time?

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.

KI is an MK ripoff the same way KOF and MK were SF ripoffs but both managed to become they're own game so maybe KI will too.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Showing off that new engine of theirs for a mock up final fantasy that will never be made anyway.
Besides that their plaates must be full making an unnececary trilogy out of a game that complete divided their fans and destroyed their credibility.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Wow I didn't even know Sony conference was gonna be today, i thought it was tomorrow. super hyped

I know there's multiple Streams covering E3 (GT, IGN, twitch etc..)... Which Stream are you guys following? Which Stream has the best coverage?