What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

psn+ is actually 50 a year if you buy the yearly thing. And it carries over from ps3 to ps4.

I get so much money back with PS+. Free games on ps3, psvita and bigger discounts on discounted games? YES PLEASE

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
$60 a year, so basically it's like paying for one full price game per year. Considering how I get most of my games used anyway (and theres no fee for used games) doesn't bother me.
Also considering M$ is just now jumping on the free games bandwagon, PS+ has a well established base already and has a massive chokehold on network gaming freebees and deals that Xbone won't have aside from exclusives.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
IS there any way that xbox can counter?Is it EVEN POSSIBLE?
I would think that XB1 will have to counter, They have gotten so much backlash over their anti-consumerism with the new console. Combined with the fact that Sony basically pimp-slapped MS in this conference in just about every way, the smart money says MS will make some changes where possible.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
I would think that XB1 will have to counter, They have gotten so much backlash over their anti-consumerism with the new console. Combined with the fact that Sony basically pimp-slapped MS in this conference in just about every way, the smart money says MS will make some changes where possible.
Don't count on it, MS is seriously that arrogant and despite all the bad press lately they will still be adamant about this BS. For once MS has bitten off way more than they can handle and the irony of it is that a Japanese company did it.

TheSpore

Oh and btw, if Ed Boon was indeed not trolling about MK10, I'll kill a thousand people to sacrifice their souls to be able to travel through time so I could go to the future and play all those games.
Dude you don't have to steal and destroy souls to do that just call the Doctor or keep an eye out for the police box...

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
XB1 vs PS4 is now a 10-0 matchup

It would appear that Sony is free and has done a fatality, its called the Cleveland Steamer(please for the love of God DO NOT GOOGLE THAT) That troll vid was straight classic.
See I went 8/2 due to KI and Halo..will get some people here...but I didnt see sonys show yet either...

Sent under duress.

TheSpore

Note that linking to said images or videos will result in an immediate banhammer and custom title of "Cleveland Steamer" under their title.
'
Im sorry about the reference I shouldn't have done that please people lets just laugh and be mature about it

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
A slick and stylish looking console, $399 price tag, Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV, used games support (this should be a no-brainer, but I guess Microsoft doesn't think so), no mandatory online connection, no mandatory always-on Kinnect with its creepy camera watching your every move, focus on games as opposed to all-in-one home entertainment nonsense. Yea, I think it's safe to say PS4 just blew Xbone out of the water!

My favorite moment of the press conference, Kingdom Hearts III. I've been waiting for a proper KH sequel for 7 years.