What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Sony raped and humiliated MS in every single way .... more games , better graphics, friendly politics choices regarding consumers/customers .... better console look, better joystick, so ..... Xbox One will never reach the same level of acceptance PS4 is already showing off :p

Sorry, I current have both PS3 and Xbox360, but for next generation, only PS4 worth a lot .... after these arguments showed today in E3, Sony will gain even more fans, and Xbox will be , at least in this videogame generation, be hated and have high level of despise due its shitty business amateur choices .... :mad:

Sorry for the new Killer Instinct , only gonna get it if comes for PC plataform ..... PS4 statement and arguments show that investing in Xbox One is just a suicide option and worthless, too much crap to deal with and very few benefits in exchange ..... :confused:

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
As long as the PS4 incorporates the features that made XBL great (lobby chat across multiple games) and improves upon them, I'm OK with paying a small fee for online play. At least that is reasonable compared to the outrageous DRM garbage concocted by MS.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Sony raped and humiliated MS in every single way .... more games , better graphics, friendly politics choices regarding consumers/customers .... better console look, better joystick, so ..... Xbox One will never reach the same level of acceptance PS4 is already showing off :p

Sorry, I current have both PS3 and Xbox360, but for next generation, only PS4 worth a lot .... after these arguments showed today in E3, Sony will gain even more fans, and Xbox will be , at least in this videogame generation, be hated and have high level of despise due its shitty business amateur choices .... :mad:

Sorry for the new Killer Instinct , only gonna get it if comes for PC plataform ..... PS4 statement and arguments show that investing in Xbox One is just a suicide option and worthless, too much crap to deal with and very few benefits in exchange ..... :confused:
Yeah pretty much XB1 just got beat and I can't see any retort for them. Also keep in mind the pubs will jump ship as soon as the XB1 fails more and more.

BTW $399.99

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yo, real talk, that 399$ slide looked like it was done just before the presentation. I'm willing to bet they waited until M$ announced their price the proceeded to shit on their chest.
Wouldn't be the first time, how you think the PS1 destroyed the Sega Saturn lol

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
It's over. PS4 wins the Console war. Xbox, go home. Nintendo, step it up. Sony wins. Sony finally wins a console war.

Wii U might be cheaper, but for 399 for all of that stuff PS4 has? I'm sold.

It's over. PS4 wins the Console war. Xbox, go home. Nintendo, step it up. Sony wins. Sony finally wins a console war.

Wii U might be cheaper, but for 399 for all of that stuff PS4 has? I'm sold.

What do you mean "finally"?

Also, no one answered my question about the MS conference. Not as many games I'm guessing?

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Yeah showed the FF15 trailer to my brother and he shat a brick.Thank you Based Nomura.
Overall I agree: Sony won the war.The only poeple I see going to the xbox are blind loyalist.
Now if you excuse me I must go build a time machine to go play KH3 and FF15.

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
What do you mean "finally"?

Also, no one answered my question about the MS conference. Not as many games I'm guessing?

Finally as in they've won one for once. Well.....they did win with the PS2.

And the MS conference wasn't good at all. It had hardly any Gameplay and Sony blew them out of the water so hard.