What's new

Official TYM E3 thread!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Mirror's Edge 2, Destiny, No under-handed M$ BS, I'm SOOOOOOOO leaning on Sony this time around.

I'm willing to sacrifice KI3 even if it is indeed XB1 only. I'm multi-genre, I can deal with it. Plus MK10 so LOL

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I've been a Sony console user for about 8 years now, but based on recent news about their anti-anti-consumerism policies (Microsoft) I'm officially a fanboy now :)
This... I always used Playstation... but this year I wasn't too sure... I mean I was pretty sure I was going to get Ps4... but now I am 100% sold! ;)

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
One down side, though I didn't catch it myself, but people are talking about it. PS+ to play multiplayer online.

IMO, considering how much they've given us, how much they just catered to us spite Microsoft, and how much PS+ is worth anyways. I'm a-ok with this.
Yes. Playstation plus is already really good. I mean you get free games up the ass... so I am cool with it. :p

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
One down side, though I didn't catch it myself, but people are talking about it. PS+ to play multiplayer online.

IMO, considering how much they've given us, how much they just catered to us spite Microsoft, and how much PS+ is worth anyways. I'm a-ok with this.
Did they announce a price for PS+?

Basically means the end of free online.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease

That is one thing I think I can live with this time around granted Im very anti-XBL, but seriously me and the wife were just rolling how they put that stuff out, it was just funny shit