What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
All of these rage quits are from today!

Shout outs to CYBER_NASTYN8 for rage quitting on me not once, but twice. Way to rep your clan buddy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351377036.497657.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351377063.162596.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351377093.130222.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351377112.799717.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351377143.215661.jpg

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

All of these rage quits are from today!

Shout outs to CYBER_NASTYN8 for rage quitting on me not once, but twice. Way to rep your clan buddy.

View attachment 2670 View attachment 2671 View attachment 2672 View attachment 2673 View attachment 2674

Dude, just press the PS button and either select or start next time. Jesus, it just hurt me to imagine that after someone ragequit you actually went to get your phone to take a picture instead.

Not to shit on the ragequits, good stuff, but damn.

aj1701

Noob
Dude, just press the PS button and either select or start next time. Jesus, it just hurt me to imagine that after someone ragequit you actually went to get your phone to take a picture instead.

Not to shit on the ragequits, good stuff, but damn.
its ps and start to screenshot.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
its ps and start to screenshot.
Firstly, thanks aj1701. I didn't know you could screen shot with a PS3 *gasp!*

Secondly, I never go to "get" my phone. It's been surgically attached. Seriously, a lot of times I'm on TYM using 3G with my phone and MK9 on WiFi. I'm just that badass.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!

Secondly, I never go to "get" my phone. It's been surgically attached. Seriously, a lot of times I'm on TYM using 3G with my phone and MK9 on WiFi. I'm just that badass.

I think aj is referring to the vita version. PS3 cant take screen shots.

aj1701

Noob

pb is right thats for vita, i assumed thats wgat you were playin on since this thread is in the vita subforum :p

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Oops. Lol. Goddamn tapatalk. ROTFLMAO!!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
just fought this guy named Powersnin, he had pretty tight execution with his sonya's Iadk's and stuff like that, but i soon found out he had no concept of footsies what so ever and in the end my kitana zoned his sonya to death and my kung spun his way to victory against his mileena. rematched him and i beat him with my kung and reptile (i really need some good tag combo's for these 3 x.x)

He sent me a message about my "Pussy Fans Run & block pussy spins" and "You only win with pussy characters cuz your a flaming [ban incoming]!" . to which i responded with "Stay Free scrub". He then sends me more of the same pussy insults and then i told him "You say pussy a lot....guess ur just mad you can't get any :D".

After ANOTHER message....i simply just told him that "You get raped by barney videotapes :D kthx bye".

lmao.

actually the second message he sent me had the word pussy in it like 7 times xD i gotta look at it again.

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Heres a few of mine, these are mainly leaderboard whores
Thats awesome. I actually scored a double flawless on that gerardo_soriano guy the other day. It was pretty funny. You better beleive he rage quit before the baby... really though I wouldn't have babied him, but he probably thought it was coming. NEWS! Not that it matters a ton, but as it turns out I captured his rage quit. I will upload that asap.

Axel_Redd

The quitters are taking over......

~trolls them with a scrubby JC and nut punches all day...~ :D

Axel_Redd

1) I would ragequit on your jax too. possibly

2) I played faulty equipment and I'm pretty sure he actually dc'd. He's a good guy. Sometimes that happens. Occasionally I play and then I need to suddenly go and do some shit 'cause i get a phone call or something.

This

Axel_Redd

I ran into this Misanthrope82 on Ranked. He got salty n left because he kept trying the same thing over n over again with his Kung and i kept blowing him up with my Kitana. Then after the umteenth time i ran into him on ranked he was finally able to get a win cuz of his lag, but i decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and quit on him xD. And then he says he's gonna put ME on youtube even tho he quit like a shit ton of times against me. claiming his scrubby lao is good. Ugh, so fuggin annoying.

ps3 btw

Shawi

Noob
Been playing Vita for a while now. These are all those who range quit on me (UK). I have LOADS more but don't know if I can post all of them here