What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

K.

I don't mind losing, I really don't... but when it's to stupid online bullshit like going for my guaranteed string after blocking a pointblank smokebomb and getting D3'd instead or getting crossed up after Smoke Towarding INTO me, I get salty. So tired of getting blown up for trying to play the game correctly. Fucking online.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
I personally have to say that ive come to appreciate the quitters. Usually im not getting any quality experience from it anyway, if they want to quit, so be it. It moves me more quickly on to hopefully a competant opponent.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
K.

I don't mind losing, I really don't... but when it's to stupid online bullshit like going for my guaranteed string after blocking a pointblank smokebomb and getting D3'd instead or getting crossed up after Smoke Towarding INTO me, I get salty. So tired of getting blown up for trying to play the game correctly. Fucking online.
yeah makes me salty aswell, especially wakeup attacks or just a normal string not coming out makes me salty as hell

yeah makes me salty aswell, especially wakeup attacks or just a normal string not coming out makes me salty as hell
Seriously, it's aggravating as all hell. I've even stopped playing certain characters because they just don't work online. Try playing quan and doing consecutive 212~ex rune. It doesn't work. I'm sorry but I don't give a fuck about your right to tea bag me (which is what that Steelo guy was doing) because you won simply by shit happening that would never work offline.

Like I said, losing is no big deal to me as long as I'm simply outplayed. I went like 1 and 20 with Forever King this week and never once did I feel like I got frauded out of a win and thus I had a great time. Just don't tea bag me with some fraud ass bullshit and expect me to respect you. Fuck off.

If you look closely, you can see I did win.

Oh, Venom1395....I have respect for you for using Kratos, but your manners leave a lot to be desired.

It was quite apparent that his Kratos was better than mine, at least in the mirror match, where he slaughtered me. However, he showed a lack of fighting ability in the rematch (with me as Liu Kang).

I respect you for playing Kratos, and for being there to be a sort of "Fear Kratos" figure to my Ghost of Sparta. (I.E. Being the figure representing the "Anti-Alien Substance" or "Evil Alien Substance")

Notice: Being the "Anti-Me" (lack of sportsmanship, low capacity for grammar, and a debatable level of intellect) doesn't mean I respect you as a person, only as a player.

Back in January, he and I fought quite well. In the clutch-moment, I jumped over his Buzzsaw, and that led to the match quickly ending:

Of course, now on the 13th of March, 2013, I encountered him again. This time, he showed quick adaption to my Kratos and actually turned my Ghost into a murderer of dolls:

Some time later, I rematched him with Liu Kang, and......

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I've played both venom and Jurabekovic. Jura I remember personally because his kabal was above average and he was on his game. We went back and forth for awhile but when I started beating his ass with jax he quit out of our little set. Its a shame too, because he was actually one of the best players I've run into on vita. Venom I played a while back...I remember him because he used kratos and I was like "no one uses kratos what is this shit?"

Long story short, telekinesis wasn't too kind to his kratos. :D Although I don't think he actually rage quit on me though.....

I've played both venom and Jurabekovic.
Yes, Jura is quite good with his Kabal.

I was quite surprised as well when I mirror'd Anti-Alien back in January, I was going to compliment on his Kratos, but then it became clear to me that he lacked good qualities. In our recent rematches, he did blow up my Kratos in the mirror (I naturally suck at mirrors for rarely-fought characters), but his few minutes of glory ended fairly quickly after he failed to adapt to my Liu Kang.
Actually, he was relying on the Kratos flowchart method and didn't stop launching arrows at me after I repeatedly Dragon Kicked him out of the Projectile Re-launch animation. He also didn't refrain from using the Golden Fleece after B+3,1,2s kept going through the parries.

Alien Substance
Killphil

You guys are kidding, right? Jura's Kabal is terrible. His playstyle is entirely based around throwing sawblades with the occasional ONE gas blast. He can't even NDC. And anytime you catch this guy in negative frames he somehow manages to just jumpkick out of it. Yay online.

Yes, he's a quitter. He's cheating his stats. He ALWAYS quits right before you beat him to save his losses, points or streak numbers from going down. I have enough screenshots of this to lag your internet if I posted them. He's pathetic.

And Black625, I fought you the other day. Good shit. :)

Killphil

Ummm...no. I said above average because he wasn't some 10 year old who jumps around and does uppercuts all the time. I hardly ever play on vita, so when I play someone who can actually take a match from me it sticks out. Most people I play don't know what the block button is. And Idk he was cancelling his dashes when I played him so maybe your testimony is from farther back in time?

You guys are kidding, right? Jura's Kabal is terrible.
Hey, some of us have weaker adaption/counter powers! Though, yes, we were probably giving him undeserved credit. Thank you for waking us up!

Thanks. Your Sub-Zero gave my Liu Kang night terrors. =3
Shoutouts to friendly 8-2 matchups! (Kenshi vs Kratos)

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Alien Substance
Killphil

You guys are kidding, right? Jura's Kabal is terrible. His playstyle is entirely based around throwing sawblades with the occasional ONE gas blast. He can't even NDC. And anytime you catch this guy in negative frames he somehow manages to just jumpkick out of it. Yay online.

Yes, he's a quitter. He's cheating his stats. He ALWAYS quits right before you beat him to save his losses, points or streak numbers from going down. I have enough screenshots of this to lag your internet if I posted them. He's pathetic.

I thought the same thing, as i beat his Kabal with my Kabal... and that is not saying a lot. I do however take advantage of ndc and that gave him problems. Been a while since I played, consistently, but that guy stood out to me. Kinda burnt out on MK, and the online experience frustrates me more than call of duty (if you can imagine that being possible) At this point im just waiting for injustice. Hope they release a vita version so i can get some practice in while im at work.

Ummm...no. I said above average because he wasn't some 10 year old who jumps around and does uppercuts all the time. I hardly ever play on vita, so when I play someone who can actually take a match from me it sticks out. Most people I play don't know what the block button is. And Idk he was cancelling his dashes when I played him so maybe your testimony is from farther back in time?
Nah, I come across this guy nearly every time I play, which is nearly every day. He can cancel his dashes with a special, but he can't NDC his strings. He doesn't know what a poke is and he won't respect any of yours. The only thing he does is B121 if he gets in. If it's blocked, he goes for just a naked F4... If you block the F4, he somehow gets a sweep or jumpkick even though he's -11 and then goes back to saws with the occasional gas blast. There, download.

His other characters are even worse. His Sektor ONLY does straight missles and random teleport/jumpkick~teleport into a 11B1 followup...

Killphil

Just stumbled upon this thread here. First of all, this is "jura..", the guy u're talking smack about. I recognize only terror, black.., and deyrax here, others, i don't. English is not my native language but i will try my best. Ndc not ndc, I win most of the time. And whoever said im cheating my score, u can eat my shit, u cant cheat it, even if i ps button quit, i get my lose point every single time. Ure more than welcome to check. I played more than u to get where i am right now, thats why all of you know my name, thats why terror met me everyday. So dont fucking say i cheated my score. And, tell me ur mk vita name, i tell u how u play. Black698 or whatever, right we met exactly 4 times, i remember because u were good. I won 3 times, u got 1 with ur lui kang on the third round with ur foling dragon fires. There r only very few people who can REALLY beat me, i admit terror is one of them with his szero and foking corner if he manages to put me there. And other guy, wonton, he is a really good player, and a chick named jamily spot or something. Thats about it. Deyrax used to manage somehow with his shiva, not anymore. Venom doesnt even bother to choose a character, runs as soon as sees my name. U put ur mk name here, i will post ur lose proof tomorrow. Because i know who can beat me by name. And i have whole gallery of quits, im pretty sure some of you can get a copy of urs. So, stop talking crap to look cool if u know ure wrong. Terror, now i know what u meant on the other forum, top of the list means everybody tries to put shit on ur face. Fuck. If im that bad player like u say, why the fuck im n1 on the list?
Let me try and level with you: I played you in a set, and you left on me...twice. You stick out because you can actually beat me. And the only person "talking shit" about you is Knoterror up there. Hardly "everybody".

Oh hello, Jura! Great to see you here.

>Black265
Ah, see you did beat me a thrice. At least I posted the screenshot of the babality, rather than post only the "game session is no longer available" images. (I thought that baby was the most remarkable of our set).

>"Liu Kang with the dragon fires"
Gotta do whatever it takes to win, right?

>Only a few people who can really beat you
Of course, of course!

>"Stop talking crap to look cool if you know you're wrong"
Don't look at me, I did not outright talk crap about you, Jurabekovic.

knoterror

Killphil

Lol..."talking shit" by posting picture proof of you disconnecting/rage quitting. It would be one thing if it happened randomly, and not when you're at severe life disadvantage/already lost. You've done it to more than one person here. Again, the only person who talked about your actual gameplay was knoterror. Take it up with him.

That's understandable.

Quitting like that is not something most people on TYM look highly upon....that's why this thread was made.
It's not that big of a deal, really. Just seeing those "opponent has left the game" or "game session is no longer available" messages causes strange reactions from people.

upkickboxer

Dude, I don't even know where to begin.

I guess first of all, to answer your question 'why am I rank 1 if I'm not good?" ... well, because it's just numbers. That's it. All it means is you've played more Ranked matches than anyone. The only reason I ever reached top was because I didn't have anyone decent to play in private sets. Now I run sets privately, I don't go into Ranked much because.... wait for it... the Leaderboards DON'T MATTER.

But anyway, frankly, I just don't buy it man. Judging by how I know you play and how ridiculous your points and streak are (as well as everyone having screenshots of it), it's easy to see that you quit on EVERYONE before anyone even gets the chance to do "clown moves on u when u dizzy", probably simply because you don't want your numbers going down. Let me just boot up my Vita here... You have 2278 points and a 382 streak. Are you kidding me? You have absolutely no right to those numbers. As a player skilled enough to have beaten much better Kabals than yours, I don't think my points have ever gone above 2090, legitimately.

So yeah, you've done a HELL of a lot of quitting. You stop quitting and you'll start earning SOME respect. As of right now, you're at 0. Hell, I'll even accept your friend request you sent me. And please for the love of god, look up some frame data. You get away with so much crap online.

Lol I can't even... You win, bro. Ur da bes.

(took video down because it was disrespectful of me to put the player out there like that without his permission)