What's new

*Official* This guy ragequit on me and I've got proof thread

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*

Shoutouts to @jampifullrecord for counter-picking then raging when I pieced that bitch up from behind.
I've been flawlessed and the match dropped right when my mate won,..luckily since he's on my list he knows I didn't RQ because I was still online, I only consider "The opponent has left the game" as true RQ's.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Ugh the smoke v. kitana matchup has been treating me so roughly. I never miss on my shakes, but when it comes to up close pressure, other than d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 d3 I don't have much else o.o. Any tips there? What should I look out for from kitana?

Also, it broke my heart to see "pmarc32 is online playing mk" I was like FUCK YEAH LETS GO

"ps3"

:'<
i'd probably bait ur shakes to give me a way to get in :)

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
I've been flawlessed and the match dropped right when my mate won,..luckily since he's on my list he knows I didn't RQ because I was still online, I only consider "The opponent has left the game" as true RQ's.
99.999999% of the time, it's a rage quit. "Game Session is No Longer Available" happens when you quit from the Playstation System level rather than the game level. For example, on the PS3, holding down the PS button and selecting "Quit" will give "Game Session is No Longer Available". Likewise, on the PS Vita, hitting the power button on the top to put the system to sleep will give that message. Regardless, it's still a rage quit.

Miss Kanzuki

*KANZUKI GOON SQUAD*
99.999999% of the time, it's a rage quit. "Game Session is No Longer Available" happens when you quit from the Playstation System level rather than the game level. For example, on the PS3, holding down the PS button and selecting "Quit" will give "Game Session is No Longer Available". Likewise, on the PS Vita, hitting the power button on the top to put the system to sleep will give that message. Regardless, it's still a rage quit.
ok.

Espio

Kokomo
Oh that I know since I got to taste it when you gave me my welcome back session :)
How much longer do you have until you retire? maybe we can have another session...say this weekend

I keep making new videos for Stryker and Jade....so honestly I don't know lol. I might just stick with it, simply because Stryker, Sheeva, and Jade don't get enough support and the game is fun, albeit rather unbalanced...though I guess sometimes a challenge is part of the fun :).

I think strong footsie Stryker is the future for the character so I'm going to make a supplementary piece to explain and expand upon that further.

We can play tonight if you'll be on...I'm reading hard times by Charles Dickens right now, gotta get to page 219 by tonight and then going to film later, while catching up on criminal justice stuff, I sense a long night in my future haha.

Two stryker players in one thread? Oh lawd I'm stepping out of this one
LOL what did Stryker's players do for this reaction:confused:?

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
I keep making new videos for Stryker and Jade....so honestly I don't know lol. I might just stick with it, simply because Stryker, Sheeva, and Jade don't get enough support and the game is fun, albeit rather unbalanced...though I guess sometimes a challenge is part of the fun :).

I think strong footsie Stryker is the future for the character so I'm going to make a supplementary piece to explain and expand upon that further.

We can play tonight if you'll be on...I'm reading hard times by Charles Dickens right now, gotta get to page 219 by tonight and then going to film later, while catching up on criminal justice stuff, I sense a long night in my future haha.

Man wish I had seen that post earlier:( Unfortunately, I wont be able to come on tonight. Hopefully sometimes this week or next weekend. Glad to hear you are not hanging up the gloves anytime soon hehe. That gives me enough time to get back on the horse and give you guys a run for your money before I hang up my gloves :D

Rampage254 you are on my list as well lol

Axel_Redd

suposing i'll stay full screen :p, i'll probably djk all ur roll tosses tho (probably not so much online)

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
could always just go pocket kenshi :D
Kenshi is 5-5 in this MU as long as stryker can stay outside the shoulder charge. Roll toss beats everything else and gunshot is a little annoying to parry. But yeah the kitana is 5-5...but im willing to put it 6-4 for deadly kitanas (meaning 50%+ combos when they finally get in)

Espio

Kokomo
Stryker's not that good online...just my opinion though because he is almost exclusively reliant on good spacing and footsies.

Reacting to projectiles is harder online though, but that applies to everyone.

Axel_Redd

that input lag online...press for kitina's 21...you just end up getting a standing 1...stuff like that costs me matches Dx

All glory for my hate of stryker goes back to pmarc who has not let me punch him in the face with jax EVEN ONCE.

Like, I even winged a lucky victory with kratos way back, but not once with my main. Feels bad man.

I NEVER get to practice gp fakeouts because online nobody gives a shit, but pmarch just gun cancels and gun cancels and then next thing i know i'm roll tossed 'cause I play a black man and he's playing a white cop. Yeah I went there.

But the worst part is that this guy NEVER crouch blocks on pressure. So if I ever got to pressure him it was always f41 whatever, and when I'd finally anticipate him trying to poke out and do 2f2b1 he just roll tosses. No respect at all.

Lastly, dat 60+ x ray combo just pours the salt on.

I'm going to retreat into a cave and train my jax to beat this guy at least once.