What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
MK9 Liu Kang, Smoke and Cyrax Sig. Can someone please make me one?

Jugger, I would love to make you one, but could you fill out the questions for me?
Click on my link in my signature (The, want a sig? click here!) one.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Hm, well I asked Nightbringer this but he didn't get back to me... Would like an updated version of the signature with Johnny and Mileena as before (possibly different renders) but also include a (Living Forest?) tree in the background with Jade and Smoke "peeking" out from behind them. Their side portraits from the character select screen would be fine for this.

If anyone can make me a signature of Ermac's Klassic Costume in MK9 and Smoke's normal costume in the same siggy with my name (Chris Salinas),
and the MK Logo for the background, would really appreciate it.

Marvaz

come at me
Yo anyone with the new hotness sig making skills, wanna make me a NICE sig?? Only request are having kung lao and sub zero, and possibly akuma in there somehwere doesnt have to be though. And my sn MARVAZ somewher. Please. thanks

Loot

the special effects
Anyone possibly capture a 1920x1080 wallpaper of Kung Lao's second fatality, holding the two halves just before Fatality pops up?

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
I want a sig. Yoshimtisu and Zafina in it. Dark, gritty, etc , etc, etc. And put NAKM in there somewhere.

Who wants to take a crack at making a sig for me?

I would like Wesker\Dante/Sentinel from MvC3 on it please. More than one submission is welcome. Try to make it match my avatar at least in colors please =]

King

Sig Maker
Yo anyone with the new hotness sig making skills, wanna make me a NICE sig?? Only request are having kung lao and sub zero, and possibly akuma in there somehwere doesnt have to be though. And my sn MARVAZ somewher. Please. thanks
Done!

Hope you enjoy!

Request for a Nightwolf Sig preferably made by King because his are REALLY good with the name Nightwolf but written like the letters are slashes from the axe. Thanks.

Professor_Rouse

Local player only
Can anyone make a Kitana vs Mileena with Professor Rouse with Kitana and Doctor Rouse with Mileena???? Really would appreciate it, oh and a picture of our logo, Delta Red Squad please and thank you.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
I'd love a signature of MK9 (Robot) Cyrax with some Lime Green and, if possible, the Net incorporated in some way.
I'd like "CHAD" in yellow font somewhere. ^_^
and maybe a "Safeties disabled; Combat mode engaged."

Thanks so much!

EDIT: Also, I'm setting up my Desktop background to cycle through several images of MK characters and cannot find one I like of Sonya. If anyone wants to give it a try, that would be awesome. None of the others have any words on them, so stick with that =-D