What's new

Official:Request a Signature/Wallpaper Thread (Signature Limitations 2nd Post)

Here is your Sig Toxic. Hope you like it bro. Sorry so long, I've been busy busy busy. See you on XBL for some friendly matches.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
This thread is pretty dead but if anyone bothers to make me a sig with Kung Lao, SubZero and Quan Chi in it I'd really appreciate it. If possible throw PANDEMIC in there as well.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Throwing a signature request out there!

Base it on Sonya and Noob Saibot staring at each other like two characters would in the versus screen while the fight loads. Background should be based on the Temple arena. I'd also like my name GamerBlake90 to be thrown into the mix somewhere.

Are any of you mortals worthy of the task?

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
I would love a signature for Shang Tsung using this image with the name Sasarix if anyone could that would be awsome

2079.png

Hey everyone! This is my first sig/Ava combo request, but it is fairly basic.

I would like this image,

http://www.tshirtbordello.com/images/sub-zero-l1.jpg

I would like the entire background to be transparent and the text removed from the top. I would like the wrench removed from his hand and the text at the bottom to say GUTZnGORE in larger font and underneath The Crazy 88's in a smaller font.

You can remove the icicles on the bottom if you think it looks better, or leave them, doesn't matter.

As for the avatar, a simple square avatar of his face roughly 64x64 would be great.

If you don't mind, I also have a side request with the sig. I would like a "troll" version similar to the other, only with the text at the top to say

"You want this? YOU WANT THIS?!... TAKE THIS!"

I would like my name in the same place, and underneath I would like "Handin' out beatings since 1990".

Many thanks in advance!

zaf

professor
Looking to get a sig made.
- Would like an ermac one, preferably the 1st costume.
Place my name anywhere, WNBA zaf will do.
Do anything you want with it.
Maybe just make there a lot of souls as well?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
if this is a active board i would like one that has Sindel/Noob/Rain with my GT and maybe a catchy saying that fits well with these three since i am now dropping shang just not clicky well these days...............Delriach ur my hero:D

Requesting a sig with Sub and Sektor,not really anything in particular I want in it besides my name. Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to take it up!

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR

I'd like one of Sub-Zero and Raiden. Or Maybe one of each if it's too complicated to use these 2 images in a single signature.

Thanks.

If anyone could do me the favor and make me a sig. Anything with my name in it and the Quan of the right please, thank you.