What's new

Official Pokemon Sun and Moon Thread

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I'm doing a nuzlocke, and I already lost my starter, I got the game yesterday, RIP Lackler the litten, level 5-16, you will be missed :( I was just getting attached too.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
My team right now is tiny cause everything I want doesn't appear till later or has small chance at getting. Really want a Mareanie but that 1% rate of finding sucks. And also want Alola Vulpix, Passimian (I have an adamant female but I want male), sandygast/Mimikyu.

Lvl 32 Dartix
Lvl 29 Snorlax
Lvl 24 Cubone
Lvl 24 Whimpod

Prolly gonna drop Snorlax even tho I love him and Whimpod after I evolve him.
I just finished going thru Diglet's cave. 5 Z crystals from trials a few you get from people.

I'm trying to catch everything from an area before moving on. So I'm taking my time. Really like the festival stuff and trainer customization. I really like this Pokémon is such a refreshing change of pace.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Hit the 3rd island. Haven't been playing too much since i have been in jesey and busy seeing people.
Just fought the Electric Trial About to go to the ghost one i think. Catching pokemon i think are cool. Haven't really caught any old pokemon.
Overlevled Lol
Lvl 41 Salazzle *Z'ylean
Lvl 43 Wishiwashi *Wishy Fishy
Lvl 39 Sandygast *Sandman *Might change him out later. Not really liking him
Lvl 41 Crabrawler * Clamps
Lvl 42 Decidueye *Owlowiscious
Lvl 43 Charjabug *Macho Grubba
Nicknamed all the pokemon im using.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I've already cleared the game, personally.

Level 62 - decidueye
Level 64- minior
Level 64- snorlax
Level 71- wishiwashi
Level 67- buzzwole
Level 65- Tapu Koko

The last 2 are fillers, beat the game with 4 mons in tow

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Cleared the league with:

Primarina lv.64
Salazzle lv.63
Tsareena lv.64
Bewear lv.62 (god i love fluffy)
Minior lv.60
Mimikyu lv.66

Bewear was a very pleasant surprise, did not expect to like him. Funny since i wanted to use type:null but found out he was
post game only
I really wish vulpix was in Moon :(

Cleared the league with:

Primarina lv.64
Salazzle lv.63
Tsareena lv.64
Bewear lv.62 (god i love fluffy)
Minior lv.60
Mimikyu lv.66

Bewear was a very pleasant surprise, did not expect to like him. Funny since i wanted to use type:null but found out he was
post game only
I really wish vulpix was in Moon :(
Bewear is a fucking Gangsta man.

his flavor text is kinda creepy tho

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
How far are y'all? I've been doing a lot of breeding so I haven't progressed too rapidly.

But I have 6 Z Crystals and 76 on the Pokedex. Play time 38:25

So far my official team is:
1. Incineroar Lv39
2. Kadabra Lv34
3. Poliwrath Lv30
4. Timburr Lv24

But the only 2 I know I'm using for sure is Incineroar and Timburr. Alakazam is great and my all time favorite Pokemon but I've used him on everu single team I've had in every game, thinking about changing it up. Poliwrath is just there for water reasons. I'm training many other Pokemon but mainly just to fill out the Pokedex.

@THTB @Doombawkz @PND_Ketchup @HoneyBee @Crusty Clown @Awkward Sloth @Solo @Afk Skinny

I think my team looks something like this. I just finished the Ghost Trial and got to route 16. Have't played as much as I wanted to. Trying to make this team a bit different, but I always love having my favorites.

Slowbro: lvl.39
Magneton: lvl 40
Alakazam: lvl 41
Decidueye: lvl 41
Salazzle: lvl 37
(Alohan) Golem: lvl 32 (recently caught)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
My team right now is tiny cause everything I want doesn't appear till later or has small chance at getting. Really want a Mareanie but that 1% rate of finding sucks. And also want Alola Vulpix, Passimian (I have an adamant female but I want male), sandygast/Mimikyu.

Lvl 32 Dartix
Lvl 29 Snorlax
Lvl 24 Cubone
Lvl 24 Whimpod

Prolly gonna drop Snorlax even tho I love him and Whimpod after I evolve him.
I just finished going thru Diglet's cave. 5 Z crystals from trials a few you get from people.

I'm trying to catch everything from an area before moving on. So I'm taking my time. Really like the festival stuff and trainer customization. I really like this Pokémon is such a refreshing change of pace.
I have a bunch of Mareanie if you want them. Traded for one than bred some.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yeah I'm taking my time. In reality I probably could've beaten the game by now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I also have all the starters, Happiny/Chansey, Bagon and more if anyone wants to trade. I'm looking for Legendary/Rare Pokemon such as Type: Null.

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I have a bunch of Mareanie if you want them. Traded for one than bred some.
I finally realized how sos battles work and got myself one. Trying to figure breeding mechanics now and get the crit when poisoned ability now.

Thank you tho

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It's like a currency you get to buy end game items by winning battles in the battle tree. and someone at game freak thought it was good idea to give you 1 fucking point per battle when I need 64 to get the item I want
Well that sounds dumb.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I also have all the starters, Happiny/Chansey, Bagon and more if anyone wants to trade. I'm looking for Legendary/Rare Pokemon such as Type: Null.
I don't want my type null, and as it happens they give you multiple copies of some of the psuedo-legendaries like Buzzwole and Zuriktree (you get like 2 of one, 3 of the other) and like 4 of Kartana. If you wanted to trade for some I'd be open to throwing some your way.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I'm gonna wait on getting things until I beat the game and then start worring about breeding and stuff like that. I was going to do that now, but it just takes too much time.

Also, for fun and a challenge I am catching everything in a pokeball.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Finally got to the elite 4 last night and beat the Rock Leader first. Goodness my team is not meant for that typing.

Also it doesn't help when I am underleveled. But it was a good challenge.