What's new

Official Pokemon Sun and Moon Thread

I pre-ordered Pokemon Sun on GameStop long before this was announced and I'm getting Litten or should I say all 3 of them by restarting the game and using Pokemon Bank?

Solo

Shadow Priest
Gotta go with the fire cat, but I like the Owl too. Fuck.. Idk, I'll probably base it off of their final evolution.

Edit: I hope the Gym Leader/E4 is a challenge, X&Y was a joke. Hopefully, we get a good plot like Black and White. Team Whatever is so forgettable.

Also, did anyone get their Shiny Xerneas? I'm soo ready for Shiny Yveltal!!!!!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Getting Moon, and picking Rowlett. I've been hoping for another grass flying type for several games now. Hopefully this one is actually good. Litten is a solid second choice for me though. Although Poplio isn't my favorite looking of the three, I could see it's final form looking bause.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
DId anyone see the Legendaries trailer? Fucking Lunala looks too damn sick, and it gets Multiscale? Gamefreak please.

I'm here to attempt to bring attention to this page, Does anyone think Phoebe Elite 4 from Hoenn might be in Alola by her design? This just came to me.

DId anyone see the Legendaries trailer? Fucking Lunala looks too damn sick, and it gets Multiscale? Gamefreak please.
Lunala looks amazing, one of the coolest legendaries in a long time! i have this feeling when they go in their powerful forms their second typing will change.
So stoked for Sun and Moon!

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Just incase you guys have missed it, this game is going to be GODLIKE TO SAY THE LEAST!

The Pokemon Company also revealed six new Pokemon, including Gumshoos and Mudbray - each part of the evolution chain for already-revealed new monsters Yungoos and Mudsdale - as well as Oricorio, a dancing bird that changes style depending on the Alolan island it's on.

The game's islands are a major focus, with the trailer also revealing the Island Challenge. Described as "your rite of passage", it appears to be the new games' main quest, seeing your trainer sent to complete trials according to each island's theme, facing off against special Totem-form Pokemon and fighting Kahunas, each island's boss trainer.

Also announced are two new features, Poké Ride and Z-Moves.

According to the Sun and Moon website, Poké Ride is enabled by special Pokemon that can help you cross impassable terrain. It's not an HM in the same way as Fly or Surf, but rather specific to the special Pokemon that help you in each situation (these Pokemon can't be caught and added to your team).

Z-Moves are theatrical new special moves that can be used once per battle, but there are specific prerequisites to use them. The player will earn a Z-Ring, into which they can place Z-Crystals. If a Pokemon is holding the same Z-Crystal as the player has equipped, they can then use a Z-move. There's one Z-Move per elemental type.

The new games will arrive for 3DS on November 18 in the US and November 23 in the UK.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Will this game only feature the Alola region, or will travel to places like Kanto and Johto be possible too?

As u can tell imma old school Pokemon fan. Just can't get into the new stuff :( this one seems kinda interesting though.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Will this game only feature the Alola region, or will travel to places like Kanto and Johto be possible too?

As u can tell imma old school Pokemon fan. Just can't get into the new stuff :( this one seems kinda interesting though.
I took a huge break from Gen 3 to Gen 6, so I understand. Sun and Moon is gonna be GODLIKE. This is a must buy.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I took a huge break from Gen 3 to Gen 6, so I understand. Sun and Moon is gonna be GODLIKE. This is a must buy.
Gen 3 is Ruby and sapphire right? If so, then yeah that's where I stopped.

I recently bought a NDS emulator and have been playing soul silver. I just can't get into the new Pokemon.

I guess it's because Pokemon is a nostalgia thing for me.

This one has peaked my interest though. It's just I'd have to buy a 3ds to get it.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Gen 3 is Ruby and sapphire right? If so, then yeah that's where I stopped.

I recently bought a NDS emulator and have been playing soul silver. I just can't get into the new Pokemon.

I guess it's because Pokemon is a nostalgia thing for me.

This one has peaked my interest though. It's just I'd have to buy a 3ds to get it.
I was the exact same way, but Gen 6 (X and Y) got me back into it.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Can't wait for this game. I've played all the games and while they do have replay value, I want a new Pokemon experience. And PokemonGO is great but it's a different kind of game. Sun and Moon looks great and different, stoked for it!

Solo

Shadow Priest

Probably not. According to rumors/spoilers,

there won't be a traditional gyms or a Pokemon League.

Can't wait for this game. I've played all the games and while they do have replay value, I want a new Pokemon experience. And PokemonGO is great but it's a different kind of game. Sun and Moon looks great and different, stoked for it!
Have you seen the leaks for the Final Evolutions?

I might actually evolve Pikachu now.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Probably not. According to rumors/spoilers,

there won't be a traditional gyms or a Pokemon League.

Have you seen the leaks for the Final Evolutions?

I might actually evolve Pikachu now.
Are they legit? Either way no I haven't seen them. Please tell me Litten is a Tiger in final form...

Solo

Shadow Priest
Are they legit? Either way no I haven't seen them. Please tell me Litten is a Tiger in final form...
The girl with the green hair that was shown in the lastest trailer, was sketched in the leaks with the Final Evolution of the starters which came out waaay before that trailer was released. So, now people are starting think they might be legit.

Depends on what kind of tiger you're expecting, tbh. I think it look pretty cool.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
The girl with the green hair that was shown in the lastest trailer, was sketched in the leaks with the Final Evolution of the starters which came out waaay before that trailer was released. So, now people are starting think they might be legit.

Depends on what kind of tiger you're expecting, tbh. I think it look pretty cool.
Hmm, I will just wait for the game to see them, no need getting it spoiled. I've actually not seen all the trailers on purpose. Like I said, want a new and fresh experience.