What's new

Official Pokemon Sun and Moon Thread

Finally got to the elite 4 last night and beat the Rock Leader first. Goodness my team is not meant for that typing.

Also it doesn't help when I am underleveled. But it was a good challenge.
For me the flying type was the hardest... Went I'm here with 4 pokes weak to it :/ luckily Bewear is amazing

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
Yo guys. Anyone here have a freeze dry vulpix they can trade? Dont need the hidden ability, tho that would be cool. Also a hidden ability dratini would be boss. Hit me up if you do. Thanks

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
Caught all but the level 75 UB so far with a pokeball. Pretty impressed.

1 more to go.

Videos will be on youtube later.

GhosT

Noob
I am looking for a hidden ability mareanie/toxapex idc about the ivs I would trade you something or a masterball or whatever. have a few 4 and 5 iv ditto I would trade as well. after I breed a few more regenerator mareanie you can have yours or one with bitter ivs back. let me know I reallly don't want to sos chain it if someone already has done the hard work.

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I am looking for a hidden ability mareanie/toxapex idc about the ivs I would trade you something or a masterball or whatever. have a few 4 and 5 iv ditto I would trade as well. after I breed a few more regenerator mareanie you can have yours or one with bitter ivs back. let me know I reallly don't want to sos chain it if someone already has done the hard work.
are any of those dittos imposter?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
what is the fun in that? I caught all of them with Pokeballs. It was fun, not gonna lie. (I have always used only pokeballs in pokemon once you could actually see them in battle)
Honestly i thought i was only going to get 10 Beast balls. and was going to try and get them with just beast balls. then they kept giving me more and more and more. :c

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
that is exactly what I though. I have 50 beast balls sitting in my free space lol.
Its awful. But ya the last one isn't considered an ultra beast. So if you try catching it with a beats ball it will be harder for whatever reason.

GhosT

Noob
The only UB that didn't feel like I was catching a level 1 pidgey with an ultra balls was guzzlord and once he was paralyzed he too went right in without a fight. beast balls made those missions eZ mode @Alright RyRy I think I have an imposter I'll check when I get home

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Update:

I'll post my progress later, but my team right now is

Incineroar
Alakazam
Conkeldurr
Mareanie
Shelgon
Gigalith