What's new

Official Poison Ivy, Brainiac, Bane, etc Character Pages Added to Injustice site

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
All I have is the green. That's something that Swamp Thing is tied to verrry closely. Swamp thing fans this might be your time.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
There are now 35 character slots on official website. I wonder how big the launch roster is. Leaked roster was based on Injustice 2 iOS/android game that ll be released around the time of official release. Injustice 1 iOS didn't have all the console characters at launch which leads me to believe launch roster might be bigger than what we thought.

Every women revealed until now even poison ivy has a short hair... looks a bit ugly, hope they can make
costume pieces or skin to change that

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
I was kinda ill about all the batman villains but man Ivy and Bane look great. I have still been waiting on Ra's Al Ghul, remember from the very first trailer?

Blitzace10

The Aquatic Ace
That wasn't Ra's. That i'm certain was Brainiac.[/QUO
Hmmmmm, From the very first trailer released? Deep menacing voice? Not calculated like Brainiac? Talking about entering the "Pit". And leaving the devil on the other side? I'm not so sure thats Brainiac.