What's new

Official Poison Ivy, Brainiac, Bane, etc Character Pages Added to Injustice site

haketh

Noob
What depiction of the character would you prefer?
The one she's had for about a decade, while not a hero so much she hasn't been one to be all about these world take over schemes & bringing humanity to it's knees in like 10 years.

I do hope that is a reference to swamp thing being in, but I only know Ivy superficially. Can anyone confirm for me if she always talks like that or not?
Yeah, she recently got in contact with the Green & is working with it & Swamp Thing on & off.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So, just nitpicking here, but... We have sub-forums for all of the confirmed characters so far, and even some unconfirmed characters... yet no Green Lantern?? He is 100% confirmed, as there is a pre-order skin for him.

@STORMS ??

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So, just nitpicking here, but... We have sub-forums for all of the confirmed characters so far, and even some unconfirmed characters... yet no Green Lantern?? He is 100% confirmed, as there is a pre-order skin for him.

@STORMS ??
Atrocitus also says "bring me Hal Jordan" to Batman in an intro. So it's probably him.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
God damn Bane looks amazing. As others have suggested, I'm hoping when he pops Venom he increases in size, though. Ivy also looks great, as well as Damian and Brainiac.

As always, NRS has absolutely killed it on character design. They find a way to reinvent the look of each character without completely deviating from the classic appearances.

Hoping to see Firestorm or Scarecrow as the reveal today.

HOLY FUCK THIS BANE DESIGN IS AMAZING. Like I already REALLY liked his design in the first game but this is even better!

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Yeah, she recently got in contact with the Green & is working with it & Swamp Thing on & off.
Thanks! I would have been happier if she didn't, but it could still point to him. I shall not lose hope!

And another question. Weren't there 40 character slots on the website? I count only 35 now.

trufenix

bye felicia
Oh, ok. So they just added the ones with the new characters without removing the old ones. It probably means nothing.
Yeah, the leak numbers no longer add up whether you call the dlcs we know boxes or not, so either they're messing with us or there's more characters to come.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I'm going to have to see Ivy in game. Her face looks a bit derpy to me, and not quite like the vixen I've come to expect.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I hope Ivy looks good in game.

Because based on the artwork, Poison Ivy from Arkham Asylum (game from 2009 lol) looks way better.
I have to strongly disagree here. She actually looks like a real female, rather than a disproportionate swimsuit model gone awry.

If you go back and look at Arkham again you'll realize how silly/sexist that depiction was.

trufenix

bye felicia
I have to strongly disagree here. She actually looks like a real female, rather than a disproportionate swimsuit model gone awry.

If you go back and look at Arkham again you'll realize how silly/sexist that depiction was.
If gamers wanted to play with realistic depictions of women, they'd actually spend time with their girlfriends.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
If gamers wanted to play with realistic depictions of women, they'd actually spend time with their girlfriends.
Something tells me a green woman who tosses moving vines and whatnot isn't quite a realistic depiction.

I don't mind her having some class though, as that's how she used to be depicted in the classic comics as well. In any case, I like this styling a lot better than Arkham Asylum.

P.S. You're lying if you're saying most TYM'ers GF's resemble this picture :p (or that most TYM'ers have girlfriends)