What's new

Official Poison Ivy, Brainiac, Bane, etc Character Pages Added to Injustice site

Character pages for Robin, Braniac, Poison Ivy, and Bane have been added to the official Injustice 2 site. This discovery also confirms the voice behind the Injustice 2: Lines Redrawn trailer. See below; Brainiac's quote matches what it said in the CGI fight scene between Supergirl, Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman.

Go here to see the character portraits & bios on the Official Injustice site (or just scroll down) https://www.injustice.com/characters/robin

Bane looks sick!

bane.png

BANE
“HATE IS THE PERENNIAL MOTIVATOR.”

After Superman’s defeat, Bane was betrayed by the Regime and relentlessly pursued by Batman. Having already spent most of his life in prison, he his determined to take revenge against his former Regime masters and turn Gotham into a city where his rule is law.

poisonivy.png
POISON IVY
“I HAVE NO MORE FRIENDS, ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.”

Dr. Pamela Isley was once an innovative, radical botanical biochemist with a singular goal: make the world safe for plant life to flourish. She joins the Society to further their common interest in bringing mankind to its knees, but at heart, Ivy’s desire is to ensure that in any new world order, flora dominates fauna.

brainiac1.png
BRAINIAC
“SUCH FOLLY AND FUTILITY IN THE GRAND DESIGN.”

Brainiac is a megalomaniacal genius who roams the universe, collecting knowledge to increase his intellectual and scientific prowess. Obsessed with establishing his superiority, Brainiac captured Krypton’s greatest cities, then eradicated what remained…or so he thought. Tales of the “Last Son of Krypton” have reached far into the stars. Now, the Collector of Worlds comes to Earth to finish his accumulation of Krypton -- and discovers a new world worthy of his collection.

robin1.png

ROBIN
“I’M YOUR ONLY SON, OLD MAN.”

Raised from birth by the League of Assassins, Damian Wayne has always struggled with Batman’s non-lethal code of honor. Now in direct opposition with his father, Damian seeks a new mentor in Superman -- whom he considers to be more of a father than Batman ever was.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
They both look amazing.

Poison Ivy looks awesome and i love Bane being not so bulky.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I love that Bane doesn't look like such a fucking beefcake here but I kinda dislike his costume design. Still have alts and gear so there is no need to worry.

Last edited:

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Everyone looks great but yooooo BANE LOOKS LIKE A BOSS! I am all for bane not being ridiculously jacked. This time I hope he's a bit smarter than inj1.

AA25Mamba

Batman, Scarecrow, Bane
LOVE Bane's design. Like many of you, I'm hoping there is some juicing effect when his trait is being used.

I'm please with Ivy's design too. I'm glad they haven't put her in a skimpy outfit. Super curious to see how her gear will look with the majority of the cast having armored gear.