What's new

General/Other Official Patch Notes for Bane Announced by Ed Boon!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I'm blown away that we are still talking about this. Once I saw the patch notes, I simply came in to state I was happy. Never said anything about a charge cancel in this thread. Yet, people keep bringing it up. Are people going to discuss his actual changes or just continue to harp over something that isn't happening?

Spacepopsicle

Cool Beans
I'm blown away that we are still talking about this. Once I saw the patch notes, I simply came in to state I was happy. Never said anything about a charge cancel in this thread. Yet, people keep bringing it up. Are people going to discuss his actual changes or just continue to harp over something that isn't happening?
Nothing much has changed, 2 of the notes are fixes the only buff he got is the damage reduction, which is can only be said so much about

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So I just asked 16 bit how many frames of advantage MB Venom Uppercut had on block on neogaf. Here is his response.

osu 16 bit said:
Can't remember off the top of my head.

Bane's mb uppercut is safe on block but there's a way to blow it up if you read they're going to MB it. I'll leave that for you to figure out in the lab. So it's not a completely free wakeup but it's good.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
F2D1 in the corner is interesting but I dont have someone to help me test it. The first attack cant push them out so the dropkick is so deep that even though it hits I go behind them almost instantly and end up in the corner.

Can anyone tell me how to check if this is a corner crossup string now? I never really played with it befor so I dont know if this is new but i'm really curious because that things is connecting off my shoulder blades or something as deep as the dropkick is flying by them in the corner.

EDIT: NM Bane Council answered me. It IS a crossup, Mustard found it a little while back but it was too unsafe to do anything with...UNTIL NOW.