What's new

Official Mortal Kombat 1 Online Stress Test (Friday-Monday) Discussion

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I might stream it, but if not I'll defo be making videos. Also if you guys have questions about certain characters if they're in the Stress Test you can tag me.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Yes. Lets discuss how I didn't get in (cries).

Have fun to those lucky enough to get an invite. Please upload some good shit for us.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Will somebody please test something for me. Using Sub/Jax, can you put someone into a blockstring, call Jax for the groundpound, and right before it hits cancel the string with Ice Clone, or maybe even EX Ice Clone to flip out of the way of the Ground Pound. I NEED to know if this works.

REYTHEGREAT

Will somebody please test something for me. Using Sub/Jax, can you put someone into a blockstring, call Jax for the groundpound, and right before it hits cancel the string with Ice Clone, or maybe even EX Ice Clone to flip out of the way of the Ground Pound. I NEED to know if this works.
I don’t think that’s going to work because once the kameo comes out with an attack, you become still until the kameo finishes his or her attack. I believe that’s how it works. But I’ll see if I can test that

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I don’t think that’s going to work because once the kameo comes out with an attack, you become still until the kameo finishes his or her attack. I believe that’s how it works. But I’ll see if I can test that
Nah. There's two types of Kameos. Ambushes and Summons. Ambushes you control your character, Summons are where you can't move. Jax's Summon is his energy wave attack

subzert

Frozen Soul
I think this build will have the same 4 characters and 3 kameos from SummerGameFest.

Also just a request to all who will do streams and videos, please try to play on the highest difficulty for us viewers to have a good time watching. Also show more of the night time of the Cage Mansion, been hearing that it looks beautiful in night.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
can you test out how the armor on fatal blows work? it seems you can beat people out of it but i would like to know if this is more a meaty situation or if you can react on it by trying to beat em out after the flash.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
can you test out how the armor on fatal blows work? it seems you can beat people out of it but i would like to know if this is more a meaty situation or if you can react on it by trying to beat em out after the flash.
I D4’ed LK out of his so I guess there aren’t lmao

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I see alot of freedom n nasty shit in Kenshi...... Once practice mode gets here n can really grind better nd a cream of the crop kamoe that flows with Kenshi .. orgasimic

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I was lucky enough to get a code in my email. So far, I am so overwhelmed. Especially compared to MK11. Like it's so weird to just...have actual combos without needing to spend your entire meter.

The matches are also so much faster paced. Even with fatal blows I don't find myself getting annoyed by them cause they're so quick (plus they look really badass with the kameos so I'm not gonna complain.)

I wasn't really over the moon with the gameplay when I first saw clips from Summer Game Fest, but actually playing myself & I'm having a ton of fun.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Kitana being able to do fan lift while in the air seems quite bonkers. NRS really said "Oh, yall mad about no fan combos in MK11? We'll show you fan combos."

Also, damage in this game appears to be VERY high as a baseline. Even basic strings into a single special are doing 16-20%, let alone juggle combos which appear to be doing 25-30%, and extra let alone juggle combos with kameos doing 30%+ easily.

EDIT: if NRS doesn't touch combo scaling / damage (and I hope they don't), I think we're going to be consistently seeing 35-40% damage combos running amok. Get ready to DIE if you fuck up, everyone.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Also, damage in this game appears to be VERY high as a baseline. Even basic strings into a single special are doing 18-20%, let alone juggle combos which appear to be doing 25-30%, and extra let alone juggle combos with kameos doing 30%+ easily.
Yeah I did the most basic combo with Kitana using her Fan-Nado & got like 27% :eek:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Kitana being able to do fan lift while in the air seems quite bonkers. NRS really said "Oh, yall mad about no fan combos in MK11? We'll show you fan combos."

Also, damage in this game appears to be VERY high as a baseline. Even basic strings into a single special are doing 16-20%, let alone juggle combos which appear to be doing 25-30%, and extra let alone juggle combos with kameos doing 30%+ easily.

EDIT: if NRS doesn't touch combo scaling / damage (and I hope they don't), I think we're going to be consistently seeing 35-40% damage combos running amok. Get ready to DIE if you fuck up, everyone.
Yeah damage is fucking insane, glad I’m not the only one. I’m hitting 30% meterless with Liu for like the most basic bnb imaginable. Sets are gonna go quick in this game

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Yeah damage is fucking insane, glad I’m not the only one. I’m hitting 30% meterless with Liu for like the most basic bnb imaginable. Sets are gonna go quick in this game
Fine by me. This is the level of damage output I wanted from MK11 so this has me super excited. I love older fighting games like UMK3 where single mess ups can entirely change the pace of a round by sheer damage output if the person punishing knows what to do. It also helps that the combos don't appear to be 10 years long like MKX which is a huge plus.