What's new

Official Harley and Deadshot Trailer

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I'm a bit indifferent on Harley, never liked the character that much. Happy for the Harley fans though!

Deadshot looks pretty cool, naturally he's in the game because of Suicide Squad. His animations look quite good, although some of his guns have a very stock sound to them. Troy Baker's voice also doesn't really fit that well in my opinion.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm a bit indifferent on Harley, never liked the character that much. Happy for the Harley fans though!
You know, I also have never liked Harley. I mean she was cool in that Batman The Animated Series cartoon she came from and also made kind of sense in there but imo the entire idea of the Joker having a girlfriend is just wrong.

Interesting trailer, the more I watch it, the more I like it. Glad they changed her trait, i'm guessing it's the Hyena? Nevertheless, wasn't too impressed by Deadshot, just kinda looked like Shotgun Jacqui/Erron to me, but that will probably change the more gameplay I see. Kinda surprised there hasn't been a new stage reveal either.