What's new

Official Frienships Trailer

Comments

You really don't see my point?

Showing a few is cool, but a whole trailer showing a bunch of them seems like a bit much. As I said, unless these are locked behind a difficult set of requirements, we will all be sick of seeing them pretty quickly, just like Fatalities.
If you don’t want to see them before the release just don’t watch the trailer, it’s not like they snuck them in on you, it’s in the title.

Also I don’t know if you noticed but 90% of them are chopped and cut anyway so you don’t even get to see the whole things.

I have nothing personal against Mileena, but her absence has shown how loony and nasty certain fans of hers are. So for that particular group I don't feel bad for and when they rage I laugh.
I remember when Boon was tweeting about Luke Perry's death and people were asking about Mileena in the replies.

I have nothing personal against Mileena, but her absence has shown how loony and nasty certain fans of hers are. So for that particular group I don't feel bad for and when they rage I laugh.
The loony ones are a loud minority.

I do got to appreciate the Mileena stans tho, never have I ever witnessed a
character so heavily requested and a fan-base that is so devoted they could start a cult.. this is
above and beyond. Judging by the popularity of Mileena tweets vs RoboCop/Fujin tweets, I want to hope they will listen and bring her already!
For Kleaner twitter days to come!

Just imagine what if during MK3 (when scorpion wasn't in the game) we had internet like we do today lol.

If you don’t want to see them before the release just don’t watch the trailer, it’s not like they snuck them in on you, it’s in the title.

Also I don’t know if you noticed but 90% of them are chopped and cut anyway so you don’t even get to see the whole things.
I didn't watch the trailer, but the countless thumbnails I've seen as well as everyone talking about Mileena and Kidd Thunder were enough to tell me that they showed too much, in my opinion.

I'm just not a fan of trailers that give away too much. Same goes for movie trailers. Simply announcing Friendships and showing me how good Scorpion's looked was enough to pique my interest and get me to check the game out again.

I don't know what's better: Nightwolf having Spirit Bear dancing on the ball, or Terminator on the motorcycle.
There isn't a single one I don't like.

You pick the strangest things to do an absolutely A+ job on, NRS. But this is the best move you've made since you added The Pit and GGPO to MKX.
Great fucking job <3.

I love all the friendships up until this point. Can't wait. But I did just realise they're going to make us grind the towers to get them aren't they...

Why do people think NRS called in someone to do Mileena’s giggles instead of just sampling them from the past two games where she giggled with maniacal glee after half the moves she did?