What's new

Official Frienships Trailer

Comments

yeah, we have yet to see, friendships for Frost, Sonya, D'vorah, Kotal, Cetrion, Shang Tsung, Sheeva , Robocop and Spawn ....

maybe they saved for the last, to be huge surprise, because they are too good ?

hehe :p

They all can work conceptually with the other player like a brutality.. so far. Even Noobs... as Noob + Shadow + Other player = 3... not sure why they seem to be fixed animations that have nothing to do with the character your poignant is playing.

What would be cool for next game would be for these things to work with the other player and gear, like a fatality. So if Kitana is playing Jax, that same animation happens, but with Jax not Mileena.
Maybe it does... And mileena is actually being hinted at RN? :eek:
I mean, with nrs, you NEVER Know, Trolls are trolleey

What would be cool for next game would be for these things to work with the other player and gear, like a fatality. So if Kitana is playing Jax, that same animation happens, but with Jax not Mileena.
I thought that's how friendships will work before they showed them.
I thought that's how it was going to be as well!

Maybe if they had more time/resources to put into it they probably would, but my guess is that they really wanted to find a cost/time-effective way to incorporate the Friendships for all the roster while working on dlc while working on the new title without compromising the looks of it
Maybe in MK12 they will bring it back even bigger!

Why is NRS giving away all the Friendships already? Isn't it more fun to see it for yourself in game? Shit is stupid.
cause it will mean it will get widely shared out there to the public because friendships are a very popular mechanic enjoyed by all. Lapsed players will return, people who otherwise didn't already buy the game may now buy it.

Or you can hide it away so nobody sees it and it never moves the needle for anyone, sure.

cause it will mean it will get widely shared out there to the public because friendships are a very popular mechanic enjoyed by all. Lapsed players will return, people who otherwise didn't already buy the game may now buy it.

Or you can hide it away so nobody sees it and it never moves the needle for anyone, sure.
People love Friendships

I think maybe showing one or two is fine to get the word out. Just showing tons of them seems like a bit much.

Unless these are locked behind a difficult set of requirements, we will all be sick of seeing them pretty quickly, just like Fatalities.

is this a serious question? and a serious complaint? wow... some people... unbelievable.
You really don't see my point?

Showing a few is cool, but a whole trailer showing a bunch of them seems like a bit much. As I said, unless these are locked behind a difficult set of requirements, we will all be sick of seeing them pretty quickly, just like Fatalities.

Interesting little observation, the masks/headgear disappears for the person performing the Friendship (as opposed to a fatality where that instead happens to the victim), presumably to show off the ultra cute facial expressions... however I must admit I got excited that we might be getting the option to remove Kold War Skarlet's cap there for a moment.