What's new

Official Frienships Trailer

Comments

I’ve literally never liked friendships, I thought they were utterly stupid and pointless, ruined the atmosphere, wasted games resources and was really glad when they disappeared.
Didn’t see the point in them coming back at all, waste of bloody time and effort if you ask me...

... then I saw that trailer.

OMG can’t wait to have them! The expressions and animations are hilariously delightful!

haha, this is an epic shit indeed ! so fun, so cool , so hilarious ! damn, that Jax friendship is so boss ! just amazing ! :p

haha, Ed Boon trollism regarding Mileena is just on the god damn divine level, so, she made it after all into MK11, as a fucking pallete swap skin of Kitana , totally unplayable , lol ! :D

I cannot click on the video, but there was one for americas got talent as well (Pretty sure that one is a different "Show")

This is the recent AGT one.... it is not the light show.. the other one I linked before is the light show MK thing, but it was official marketing.. BUT...

Light Balance.. the troop that did the MK one, was on ATG

My wife watches talent shows... not me, a man.. no. never.. not once... but I do sorta see it as she watches it all-the-time. ALL the time. : )

This is the recent AGT one.... it is not the light show.. the other one I linked before is the light show MK thing, but it was official marketing.. BUT...

My wife watches talent shows... not me, a man.. no never.. not once... but I do sorta see it as she watches it all, the time. ALL the time. : )
how did I get those mixed Up?
:confused:

E

My wife watches talent shows... not me, a man.. no. never.. not once... but I do sorta see it as she watches it all-the-time. ALL the time. : )
I looooooove watching talent shows. I've seen all the stuff you've linked so far. lol

E
With all the other callbacks they've included in RoboCop's design, including the satirical news program, I think there's a good chance his will involve Bixby Snyder and his "I'd buy that for a dollar" catchphrase.
It better happen. It would be such a missed opportunity if they chose not to.

I dunno skarlets's friendship looking sorta weak...
Agree, feels like..."but but but why?", they just might as well have went with something about squeezing some
ketchup (from a bottle pervs) on Kano's sausage (from his friendship pervs)
to show she did in fact settled for it and call it a day

also Jade's is looking a little weird.

I do LOVE Kitana's the best! ;) and I am on the team that hopes
it means she's coming.
This Trailer is hype!!

Last edited:
I dunno skarlets's friendship looking sorta weak...
Yep, I am bit disappointed. If only the drawing was beautiful, why not. But all of that for that kid drawing... Meh.

Skarlet dancing with a blood ribbon like a gymnast would have been better.

lol at all the people that still think Mileena will come up to MK11 as DLC/playable character .... will all previous evidences already stood before, confirming she is not coming, and with this ultimate nail in the coffin in Kitana friendship, 1000% confirming she will never come up in MK11, even this way, those stupid kids are still begging for her on Ed Boon in Twitter ..... oh my fucking God, such embarassing ..... :confused:

shame on you, and fuck you all , Mileena fanboys stans assholes, lol ! :p