What's new

NRS taking questions for this week's Kombat Kast!

Radam

Noob
I don't use Twitter either. So if someone could do this for me it would be appreciated.

I rather give them a statement, please don't pander to the vocal minority.

Which leads me to this question...

Why was Geras's blood changed from blue to red?

Zev

Cages_Shades from MKO
Nice two more reveals. I’m guessing Jaccqui and Erron.
Dont think either of them could be considered "reveals" anymore since they've shown their render with their name, announcing them as playable. Hence they were already revealed playable. At least I hope that's how it is, so they "reveal" even more people lol. But I am excited to see theirs and everyone's gameplay. Every character has looked great so far.

you mean ask serious questions we won't get answers to but little jimmy down the street asks what's your favorite mk character and that gets answered on the stream

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Dont think either of them could be considered "reveals" anymore since they've shown their render with their name, announcing them as playable. Hence they were already revealed playable. At least I hope that's how it is, so they "reveal" even more people lol. But I am excited to see theirs and everyone's gameplay. Every character has looked great so far.
Kotal doesn’t have a render. He’s one of the reveals this week.

But I also don’t believe it’s Erron Black either. He’s already been revealed officially.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
THIS!!!!!!!
lol ^ I can just picture him reading like 30 posts of that question and being like "hmmm let's see what we have here, nope, nope, nope, nope ahh how many hair styles will the girls have?!" lol

you mean ask serious questions we won't get answers to but little jimmy down the street asks what's your favorite mk character and that gets answered on the stream
Little Jimmy?lol Jimmy Olsen.:D

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
They said there would be a reveal on Kano/Cassie stream. And by then Cassie gameplay had already been shown.

So unfortunately I think their definition of reveal is broad enough to include any character other than the 7+5.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
They said there would be a reveal on Kano/Cassie stream. And by then Cassie gameplay had already been shown.

So unfortunately I think their definition of reveal is broad enough to include any character other than the 7+5.
Yeah they also referred to Johnny's kast as a reveal after his trailer dropped the night before. I think 'reveal' includes anyone whose gameplay we haven't seen, so Jacqui and Erron are definitely in play.

thesacrifist

Too old for this
Can someone make a fake twitter account with a liberal-sounding name which allows Tyler to virtue signal by answering that persons question and ask about tournament standards for variations or pay to have a celebrity feign interest in the game and ask?

Something like @mk_cosplayangelina_lbgtq

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yeah they also referred to Johnny's kast as a reveal after his trailer dropped the night before. I think 'reveal' includes anyone whose gameplay we haven't seen, so Jacqui and Erron are definitely in play.
Well they could do breakdowns of Erron and Jacqui but we where told last cancelled Kast that we where getting Kotal Gameplay.
So we know 100 that we are getting to see Kotal Kahn but this may mean that we get 2 additional reveals (Renders).

I'm personally hoping for 2 character breakdowns and 2 reveals or more.

I'm hoping we get breakdowns of the following:

Kotal
Mileena
Kitana
Noob
Cetrion
Kollector

Radam

Noob
Can someone make a fake twitter account with a liberal-sounding name which allows Tyler to virtue signal by answering that persons question and ask about tournament standards for variations or pay to have a celebrity feign interest in the game and ask?

Something like @mk_cosplayangelina_lbgtq
Tyler Transdown

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
1. I'm sure their idea of reveal is a proper gameplay reveal that really shows what a character can do, so anyone we haven't seen on the Kast besides the characters that were available at the big reveal event are viable IMO.

2. I'm pretty sure it's been said by 16bit in either a previous Kast or during the commentary at the reveal event that the intention is for the "default" variations to be used in a local tournament setting (and the final number of default variations could very well exceed 3). That said, knowing NRS, if the demand is there I think at least a chance that they'll add some sort of kustomization interface on the CSS (KSS?) in a post-release patch. Or maybe they've even changed their mind at this point. So, by all means, let your voices be heard.