What's new

NRS taking questions for this week's Kombat Kast!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Just so everyone knows, they're doing Q & A again. I really wish they'd dedicate an entire stream to just answering a lot instead of a few but I get they want to get the rest of the show in.

https://twitter.com/tylerlansdown

Ask your question with #AskTheKombatKast at the end.

@HellblazerHawkman @Charybdis

NOTE: I would NOT waste time asking about characters as Tyler said few kasts back "we're not going to answer questions about characters"

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
They don't do character questions anyway, even with only one month time...

The only question I have is this: Please confirm that Rain is IN or OUT of the game, this torture has been going on for too long now.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
I don't use Twitter. Can someone ask if the Premium Edition will get a physical release in Germany? Pretty please? :rolleyes:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I don't think they'll answer any questions regarding characters, seem to remember Tyler saying they won't answer questions with characters so I wouldn't even ask about Rain.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
EVERYONE SPAM TYLER WITH "CAN YOU TELL US HOW VARIATIONS AND CUSTOMIZATION WILL WORK IN THE TOURNAMENT SETTING?"

spam!
This really is the main question at this point. We've actually played the stress test, pre-order beta is right around the corner, game is now 5 weeks away, and we still don't have a definitive answer on this... It's reached unprecedented territory now.

Of course we all know they'll just answer questions nobody really asked to promote the game like :

Derek reads a blank sheet : "Will the Season Pass will be included in the Premium Edition?"
Tyler then answers : "Yes of course, and you will have the exclusivity for the DLC characters for a WHOLE week"
Derek : "Wow that's awesome... And how can I get access to the beta ?"
Tyler : "You need to pre order the game and the beta... Will be accessible the 27th march instead of the 28th, this was the big news we had for you. Thank you for this Q&A, now let's go back to Jacqui's breakdown"

:DOGE

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
This really is the main question at this point. We've actually played the stress test, pre-order beta is right around the corner, game is now 5 weeks away, and we still don't have a definitive answer on this... It's reached unprecedented territory now.
I honestly don't care if they tell us "We don't know yet. We haven't decided if competitive play will use regulated or custom variations."

At least we would know what's up. Anything is better than silence.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Of course we all know they'll just answer questions nobody really asked to promote the game like :

Derek reads a blank sheet : "Will the Season Pass will be included in the Premium Edition?"
Tyler then answers : "Yes of course, and you will have the exclusivity for the DLC characters for a WHOLE week"
Derek : "Wow that's awesome... And how can I get access to the beta ?"
Tyler : "You need to pre order the game and the beta... Will be accessible the 27th march instead of the 28th, this was the big news we had for you. Thank you for this Q&A, now let's go back on Jacqui's breakdown"

:DOGE
It's especially annoying in light of the fact that there are legit questions to ask about the Premium Edition that we don't know the answers to.

Will Premium Edition include access to any future KPs as well, as in INJ2? Will the skins/gear from the Premium Edition be sold together with KP1, as in MKX?

I'm trying to justify shelling out an extra $50 for the Premium Edition but not really seeing it at the moment.

It's especially annoying in light of the fact that there are legit questions to ask about the Premium Edition that we don't know the answers to.

Will Premium Edition include access to any future KPs as well, as in INJ2? Will the skins/gear from the Premium Edition be sold together with KP1, as in MKX?

I'm trying to justify shelling out an extra $50 for the Premium Edition but not really seeing it at the moment.
I think the DLCs in Injustice were considered as part of one big Season pass of 9 characters (+Darkseid). Here I think the premium edition will just allow you to have the KP1 characters