What's new

NRS should NOT ban you for their mess up

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
This particular glitch only requires that X is pressed indefinitely. Do you know how many lawsuits they would face if they banned people for this? lol. The damn glitch even opens doors by just pressing X. It's ridiculous. Any slick lawyer can start a case by simply impliying that their client has the right to hld he button X on his damn controller as many times as he wants to, and there is no disclaimer against it. Technicalities would become a nightmare for WB in this case.
But it doesn’t though. You don’t have to hold X during the loading screen. You just have to not see a prompt or loot anything yet. You can even load in, break a comet with your hammer, then hold X and run to a head. Or simply load in, adjust your camera, then hold X and run to a head.

It’s such a weird bug that it almost makes me wonder if it was actually intentional, and used by devs at some point for testing or something, but they forgot to take it out.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
But it doesn’t though. You don’t have to hold X during the loading screen. You just have to not see a prompt or loot anything yet. You can even load in, break a comet with your hammer, then hold X and run to a head. Or simply load in, adjust your camera, then hold X and run to a head.

It’s such a weird bug that it almost makes me wonder if it was actually intentional, and used by devs at some point for testing or something, but they forgot to take it out.
yeah im willing too bet this is correct

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
The funny thing is that is probably not a glitch at all. From how it works you can assume it was a tool designed for their Q&A to progress the krypt faster. They probably just forgot to remove it from the build they shipped.
Whoops I should’ve continued reading the thread before posting, lol. I was thinking pretty much the same thing.

FaneBlackwing

Best in the West
They're more likely to now that the stuff you're getting is linked to premium currency. Imagine an exploit in overwatch that gave you free loot boxes. You'd be hella banned.
None of it is even inherently linked to premium currency.

Sure, there's the premium shop that sells like... 5 things a day? Most of that shit nobody bothers with anyway, the selections are usually terrible and not worth spending the krystals on anyway, and NRS knows that for sure.

They shouldn't ban players for taking advantage of an error in coding. Especially when it's skipping an extremely boring and unexciting grind fest.

Comparing this to Overwatch where they throw events at the players in a way to give them the incentive to spend money on Loot Boxes is an extremely poor comparison.

For one, you can actually spend money to unlock loot boxes in Overwatch. In MK11 you have to play the game and grind just to unlock one.(Let's be real, the chests in the Krypt may as well be loot boxes anyway.)

No one got banned over it, right? I hope not.

Either way, I've gotten the Krypt heads the legitimate way. I prefer being rewarded over using a glitch to get around it.