What's new

NRS Player Daddy Dab invite revoked for leaking playable characters at mk11 reveal

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
Regardless of whether or not this is true, we'll all know in a matter of hours just which leaks are true and which are bs but hell man, how many of us would love to be invited in exchange for keeping our mouth shut about the game? lol I could understand the temptation but I guess it's a lot more difficult than imagined? Assuming this is true, why Jax....why. Kabal, ok this fucker better be balanced this time otherwise I'm happy to hear he's back, same for Noob. I will bet the rosters for MK 11 will already be better than MK X's.
Agree that Kabal should be balanced this time. I just hope they don’t make him low tier as a way to appease people for how S tier he was in 9

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I hadn’t seen the promotion, but I’m removing it now.

Come on guys.. I expect better things from most of the people involved in this thread. We’re better than this.

Dab, I love you, but you majorly put your foot in your mouth here; and you have to admit that these ‘misunderstandings’ are due to everything you said. You can’t blame people for taking your own words at face value, even if they were wrong.

But more importantly, none of this really matters. It’s going to be a good day full of stuff to enjoy.. Let’s just bask in the festivities today, celebrate the reveal of a new game, and stop insulting each other over petty stuff.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
1. We are not better than this. TYM has a history of its user base embarrassing themselves.

2. If this is true, Dab is a moron, the end.

3. We will all be just as hyped for the reveal knowing this info or not, nothing is being “drowned” out by the drama.

Please.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
1. We are not better than this. TYM has a history of its user base embarrassing themselves.

2. If this is true, Dab is a moron, the end.

3. We will all be just as hyped for the reveal knowing this info or not, nothing is being “drowned” out by the drama.

Please.
Maybe, but it's never late to change. Look how this was corrected by reasonable people.

E

Eldriken

Guys. What the Christ? This is what we're trying to steer -away- from, not promoting it. Discuss it, sure. But not like this.

I don't even know if the thread should remain open at all.

This is just disappointing.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I initially closed it off of pure reaction, but I saw Crimson had posted and removed the promotion. So I decided to leave it open for now.
Ahhh, fair enough. ^^

But yeah, from what I understand from all of this...
Dab said something, but apparently meant something else. So people misunderstood.

Either way, we are mere hours away from the event starting, so we'll know soon enough what is real and what isn't. So no problem, really. :p

E

Eldriken

For the record, I was concerned about the info on MK11 that got revealed, not any “drama” behind it. If people thought we promoted this to drag Dab, then apologies. The intention was to get the relevant info out there

Sent from my iPhone using Test Your Might
I didn't think it was to muddy Dab's name, but the content of the thread should have been expected and should have been the deterrent to promote it. But it's fine. Things happen and no one's up Shit Creek.

I figured the main reason for it to be promoted was because we thought we had a confirmed list of characters for the reveal, which we'd want everyone to see. Had this been a different thread entirely, it'd have been worthy of being front paged.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I didn't think it was to muddy Dab's name, but the content of the thread should have been expected and should have been the deterrent to promote it. But it's fine. Things happen and no one's up Shit Creek.

I figured the main reason for it to be promoted was because we thought we had a confirmed list of characters for the reveal, which we'd want everyone to see. Had this been a different thread entirely, it'd have been worthy of being front paged.
Fair enough. Maybe it is just me not thinking, I expected people to be talking about what this all means, not yelling at us. All hood though, something to be mindful of in the future

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might

E

Eldriken

Fair enough. Maybe it is just me not thinking, I expected people to be talking about what this all means, not yelling at us. All hood though, something to be mindful of in the future

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might
I would have hoped for the same thing, my guy. Oh well.

Now to wait and see how much, if any of it, is true. I'm getting super antsy.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Welp. This was an interesting read. This thread was almost as entertaining as the Soulja Boy interview on the Breakfast Club. :DOGE

Whether its true or not, Uncle JBeezY says this.....we are less than 4 hours away of the biggest reveal of the biggest fighting game this year. Get hyped for THAT!