What's new

NRS Player Daddy Dab invite revoked for leaking playable characters at mk11 reveal

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Regardless of whether or not this is true, we'll all know in a matter of hours just which leaks are true and which are bs but hell man, how many of us would love to be invited in exchange for keeping our mouth shut about the game? lol I could understand the temptation but I guess it's a lot more difficult than imagined? Assuming this is true, why Jax....why. Kabal, ok this fucker better be balanced this time otherwise I'm happy to hear he's back, same for Noob. I will bet the rosters for MK 11 will already be better than MK X's.

SinkFla

Noob
I would like to personally hold everyone and anyone who didn't try to get more info out of him before this big blow up accountable for preventing this hemorrhage of leaks from bleeding even further hehe.

edit: Also, I don't think people would be as volatile in their opinions if Dab hasn't spent the past few hours calling everyone who is questioning his explanation "dumb ass bitches". Fuel to the fire.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Y'all really decided to drag this man for filth merely HOURS away from the biggest MK moment in recent memory. Y'all really feeling that petty over another LEAK that might not even be TRUE and going on in this man??

Don't get me wrong, Shang and Noob being in are super cool, but honestly, I called them being in ages ago. Due to popular demand and what-not.

You guys need to lay back and relax, get excited! There's still an entire roster of characters for us to find out about!

It's a major dick move if he DID leak them, but it's a dick move for ANYONE to leak ANYTHING. If he did leak, I honestly feel like he should fess up to it, just say that's why he got his invitation revoked if that's the case. But, if not, I think you guys need to back off.

coolwhip

Noob
Honestly how difficult would it be for someone to keep their mouth shut? I like Dab a lot, but I honestly have no energy to read through explanations (though they might be valid). Just keep your mouth shut until the reveal and this doesn't become an issue.

coolwhip

Noob
Honestly, this reveal is one of the biggest things to ever happen in the history of NRS gaming and it's being drowned in this stupidity? Never change TYM.

Derwood1979

Professional Procrastinator
Worst part is most of these self righteous anti leakers will be bird dogging twitch the week before release to catch snippets of the broken street date games.
And this got promoted? Jesus Christ, have we become a Jerry Springer bulliten board? Why would you promote something like this?