What's new

NRS Player Daddy Dab invite revoked for leaking playable characters at mk11 reveal

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Everyone’s accusations here aren’t correct and don’t know the story! I’m not finna sit here and argue with y’all about lists that were debunked by ed Boon himself, where even the top youtube content creators were making videos on! Peace
Dab, Boon debunked only one list. OOPS

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362862842
20:14 "cuz I KNOW Liu Kang is in it, and from what I've heard, Kabal, Noob Saibot and Jax are in it."

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Stop reposing fucking 4Chan Bullshit. Anywhere people are anonymous should be avoided. Liturally NONE of this is true. He even said himself he missspoke and only meant that he couldn't go.. NRS did not kick him out and the "leak" he had nothing to do with. It is just another list made up by some "insider" he was chatting about.

Last edited:

NSR

Stop reposing fucking 4Chan Bullshit. Anywhere people are anonymous should be avoided. Liturally NONE of this is true. He even said himself he missspoke and only meant that he couldn't go.. NRS did not kick him out and the "leak" he had nothing to do with.

So what about dab's statements? I've already have them recorded. He literally states that somehow he knows about Liu being in the game, as well as Kabal, Noob and Jax? Or about Scorpion, Sonya and Jax being at the main event.

Stop reposing fucking 4Chan Bullshit. Anywhere people are anonymous should be avoided. Liturally NONE of this is true. He even said himself he missspoke and only meant that he couldn't go.. NRS did not kick him out and the "leak" he had nothing to do with. It is just another list made up by some "insider".

Hey dab ;)

Dude, Dabby saying the shit was revoked was his post, not 4chan. and I have the recordings where he somehow knows and was told by someone about chars being in. Hmm, really makes you think. It's clear Dab's trying to damage control. He contradicts himself constantly about his invite. He didn't "misspoke". And don't forget lying about ed boon debunking lists, when he only did one specific list. Even worse, Dab's saying he's basing off the lists, but going off the videos, he talks about someone pretty legit informing him, not a fucking list.
obvious dab is getting people to deny it

NSR

@Jynks also, that's really nice of you to compare me to antivaxxers. I dare question Dab due to rather questionable statements he made and a seemingly obvious attitude of trying to damage control, and you tell me to get fucked and compare me to flat earthers and antivaxxers. Such a sweet attitude you have there.

NSR

Contradict this dick and get off my huts for clout lol
let's say you are telling the truth. With no offense meant, and with all due sincerity, how do you expect people to understand that by saying your invite was revoked that you actually meant to say that you were sent that invite but couldn't go? that's not the same thing. there's a world of difference between the two things.

Not to mention that you seem to blame, or at least imply NRS for "revoking" your invite. as if they imped you from going. Revoke for the record, means to call back or rescind.

I'm not gonna say who's right or wrong here, but being as UNBIASED an honest as possible, from simply reading what dab posted, revoked was a weird word to use. Makes it sound like they gave you the invite, then took it away. The rest of the wording makes it sound like that as well. Regardless, can't say for sure what happened. Idk how you expect people to not think that from how it was wrote though

Gamer68

Fujin!
"I've been a long time fan and since a child and passionate player staying true to my soil competing with NRS series for 7 whole ass year! Honestly I'm hurt and that was very wrong of them!"

That is really suspicious to me. The "revoked" thing I could see being poor wording, but here he is literally explaining how he's been a fan of NRS forever and he's upset and thinks "they" are in the wrong. That's some SERIOUS wording errors.

If he really isn't leaking anything and the entire thing is just one big confusion, then I feel really bad for him. But being honest, coming out and getting mad at people for questioning him probably isn't helping his case much.

Tomorrow will be interesting for sure.

"I've been a long time fan and since a child and passionate player staying true to my soil competing with NRS series for 7 whole ass year! Honestly I'm hurt and that was very wrong of them!"

That is really suspicious to me. The "revoked" thing I could see being poor wording, but here he is literally explaining how he's been a fan of NRS forever and he's upset and thinks "they" are in the wrong. That's some SERIOUS wording errors.

If he really isn't leaking anything and the entire thing is just one big confusion, then I feel really bad for him. But being honest, coming out and getting mad at people for questioning him probably isn't helping his case much.

Tomorrow will be interesting for sure.
This is a good point. If last minute work stuff was what got in the way of him going, then what exactly "was wrong of [NRS]"? Seems like they decided to pull the plug on his invite, rather than it being a case of prior obligations.

Either way, let's say hypothetically he did have his invite revoked due to violating an NDA by leaking information. Well then, wouldn't he still be held to that NDA, even now? If I were WB/NRS I'd be watching him like a hawk and reminding him of that after reading this tweet. Which means that if I were him, I'd be going back on the meaning of this tweet, and disavowing any knowledge of the game whatsoever so that I don't get sued.

Which also means, that we should leave the dude alone lol. Either he was never a tester so he can't tell us anything, or he was a tester and can't tell us anything.