What's new

[Nov 5, 2016] AFK XL - Trailer: €500 POT BONUS ANNOUNCED (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

Djack

Get Up, Ge Ge Get Down!
It'll be my first tournament aswell. I'm already stoked af.
I'm from Belgium so I guess i'll just take the bus from Antwerp.

3 months left to prepare, just to get eliminated in the first round probably, haha. Oh well! See you guys then!
The bus?

We have a small group of Belgian guys her that almost carpool every month to the AFK local tourney's.
Send me a private message and I'll hook you up.
Or if you rather go with the bus ...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
GODDAMNIT all the people coming, I really want to go now BibleThump. God I hope I'm not at university on Fridays so I can make it!

Granny

Noob
The bus?

We have a small group of Belgian guys her that almost carpool every month to the AFK local tourney's.
Send me a private message and I'll hook you up.
Or if you rather go with the bus ...

Ey man,

Thanks alot. But i hooked up some friends and fixed a car. We'll be going on friday already.
see you there!

I think this competition might have been one of the most talked about topics between people at VSF lol. Hopefully it gets a good turnout :)
We are trying to make it huge! Keep an eye on the thread and on the website we have planned a few announcements for the upcoming weeks. Till then just discuss and hype this tournament. Would be awesume to see a lot of the community since rfd & viennality.

@IrishMantis you titled yourself ambassador for AFK XL? Good shit man keep spreading the word we appreciate it a lot!