What's new

[Nov 5, 2016] AFK XL - Trailer: €500 POT BONUS ANNOUNCED (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Less than a week to get your tickets for a reduced price! Also, if anyone is in need of a place to stay, hit us up so we can try to help you out.

@cR Xarakamaka @IrishMantis @Nausea @A F0xy Grampa @st9rm @SneakyTortoise @MAPUSA @Braindead @RyuKazuya @xZoro @derOeler @PND OmegaK @Zionix @The_Tile @TheGabStandard @Undeadjim @Snoop88 @Frizen @DDutchguy @LaidbackOne @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @n0rv1s @HappyPow @Mitsuownes @Orbit Aquary @JerQ_Q @Udun @smokey

New patch, new opportunities to claim first place :) Keep in mind that you will not be able to register online after October 31st, and everyone who registers after will not be seeded.

T-POD

Noob
Less than a week to get your tickets for a reduced price! Also, if anyone is in need of a place to stay, hit us up so we can try to help you out.

@cR Xarakamaka @IrishMantis @Nausea @A F0xy Grampa @st9rm @SneakyTortoise @MAPUSA @Braindead @RyuKazuya @xZoro @derOeler @PND OmegaK @Zionix @The_Tile @TheGabStandard @Undeadjim @Snoop88 @Frizen @DDutchguy @LaidbackOne @PND_Ketchup @PND_Mustard @n0rv1s @HappyPow @Mitsuownes @Orbit Aquary @JerQ_Q @Udun @smokey

New patch, new opportunities to claim first place :) Keep in mind that you will not be able to register online after October 31st, and everyone who registers after will not be seeded.
Can no longer make it unfortunately. Will watch it though, shit better be streamed.

HappyPow

Noob

I need a place to stay :p
Alright I'm getting my tickets tonight. I hope I'll be fine on PS4 ;) look forward to meet you all!

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
I don't think ill manage to come this time aswell but if I do, it will be a last minute decision. Sorry guys but its not a big loss for you anyway ;)