What's new

[Nov 5, 2016] AFK XL - Trailer: €500 POT BONUS ANNOUNCED (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
In absence of Red Fight District this year, members of the Dutch Mortal Kombat community put their heads together and are proud to announce our very first MKX major: AFK XL. Over the past year we've had the pleasure to welcome many of you to our local AFK tournaments, but this time we're going all out with a larger venue, increased player cap, and of course a larger prize pool (more to be announced soon). Sign ups are now officially live, so hurry up and register at www.afk-cafe.nl

€500,- pot bonus announced!!
Thanks to our dedicated community, we've been able to add a guaranteed €500,- bonus to the prize pot. This excludes the money that will be added from the entry fee.

Please get in touch
If you have any questions that haven't been answered by the website, don't hesitate to contact us via the website contact form, directly on TYM or our social media channels. Information about accomodation can be found on the website, but I am more than willing to help out a couple of players with a place to stay. Again, don't hesitate to ask!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AFK_Rotterdam
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/afkesportsrotterdam/

Brackets: www.challonge.com/afkxl2016

Attachments

Last edited:

nindo

play 3rd strike, it's a good game
We in there :D Sorry guys, no Amsterdam this time, but you should all visit Rotterdam, European City of the Year.
Oh and there's a MK tournament, should be as hype as last year's RFD!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Return flights from UK are ~£140 and I have found accommodation for £50/night so nice and cheap! As usual looks promising right now but will have to see how my money and work schedule falls before I can confirm, im moving house in 3 weeks and its going to clear my bank out :(

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Return flights from UK are ~£140 and I have found accommodation for £50/night so nice and cheap! As usual looks promising right now but will have to see how my money and work schedule falls before I can confirm, im moving house in 3 weeks and its going to clear my bank out :(
I hope that works out! Keep us posted if you need help with anything.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
£140 return ?

Wow UK robs I found a good flight (can even go cheaper) for €81 which is £68 haha

I'm highly likely going
@1man3letters @LaR @Canapper @CabooseLeGoose @DylLusional

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
£140 return ?

Wow UK robs I found a good flight (can even go cheaper) for €81 which is £68 haha
Flying from my local airport which is tiny and crap. Think i can make it cheaper by going from London but that means like 4+ hours traveling there and back to get the flights.