What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

BigE

Elder God
Players please hurry up and get your rooms, there are only 47 rooms left for fri, sat, and sun at the sheraton four points.

BigE

Elder God
NECXI will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

And we're also having a toy drive, so help us out everyone.

Justice

Noob
NECXI will be helping out the local community by having a CAN DRIVE ... so bring canned food and non-perishable foods for donation ... let's show the rest of the community that we do more than play fighting games all day everyday!

And we're also having a toy drive, so help us out everyone.
Bring your copy of MK for the toy drive! :headbang: :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Players please hurry up and get your rooms, there are only 47 rooms left for fri, sat, and sun at the sheraton four points.
We're set. Got our room and registered! [MENTION=433]DanCock[/MENTION] [MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION]

Dr_Bufa

Noob
I'm pretty sure the NFL issued a statement saying to pick a new favorite team.

Imma rage face all over this patch if I can't cancel into back/front up missile. But I'm down for the tourney regardless and will chip in however much you want Dan for a spot in the room for my air mattress.
Man what a great signature for with the new dash system!! :)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I just want everyone to be sure that we running UMK3, MKII, and KI on Sunday, I plan to run these games as simultaneously as possible as we will have the room, and the setups available, UMK3 on PC, via MAME, and MKII on PS3 original release, 2 setups a piece on Sunday (one a piece on Saturday). I am hearing there is chatter about running MKvDC as well. I'm sure Phil has mentioned it, but if this tournament gets 8 players, it'll happen and we'll stream the top 3. It is likely we will alternate stream matches for UMK3 and MKII to save time, as most of the players play both games and there are not as many stream worthy matches for these games as MK9 right now. KI I believe will just stream the top 3 as well, 1 setup.

I need some 2D hype, UMK3 and MKII represent players.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I am hearing there is chatter about running MKvDC as well. I'm sure Phil has mentioned it, but if this tournament gets 8 players, it'll happen and we'll stream the top 3. .
You need to stop abusing drugs

MKDC in a tourney ? Nonsense

:)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Is there at least an estimated time for top 8 on Sunday? Like will it be around noon or later in the afternoon? Now that I'm taking a bus I want to arrange it so I'll be there for it.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is there at least an estimated time for top 8 on Sunday? Like will it be around noon or later in the afternoon? Now that I'm taking a bus I want to arrange it so I'll be there for it.
By 2PM most likely... we'll "most likely" have the finals streamed via Sp00ky. Otherwise, all day Saturday Kombat Network twitch channel

Bobzilla

Noob
Alright, got off work Saturday and Sunday, so I'm definitely going. Registered and reserved my room. It's only going to be a friend and me and he prefers to sleep on the floor, so if anybody wants to crash with us, that's cool. First offline tournament for me, expecting to have an amazing time. I better be right.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Alright, got off work Saturday and Sunday, so I'm definitely going. Registered and reserved my room. It's only going to be a friend and me and he prefers to sleep on the floor, so if anybody wants to crash with us, that's cool. First offline tournament for me, expecting to have an amazing time. I better be right.
If the last month's worth of threads is any indication, I do believe you'll be getting your wish :D.
Friday cannot fucking get here fast enough...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Friday shit the ATL group is driving up on Thursday and playing MK the entire way there.
:( Bro, do you know how $$$ it'd be for me to get to drive cross-country with MK in tow?

Cant wait to meet you guys. And by meet, I mean blow each other up for hours on end and drink more beer than humanly recommended.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I'm going to get my ass kicked by mileena in this tourney again lol I hate that betch!!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk