What's new

Noob Top 8

This Madzin guy looks like a scrub -_- I just watched him play you and marvaz this dude is a champ at jumping out of advantage when not supposed to. I bet if you get a Cage player to play him he would know what to do.
Madzin vs Curbolicous FT 5
Madzin free win including baby!

SaJa

FH_FenriR
In an offline tournament, Madzin wouldn't play Noob (he knows and told me this char sucks), he would use reptile, cage, jax, rain or smoke (his smoke/reptile are better than his noob because of the tier list) and I guess he wouldn't jump that much. But we, non greece/uk european players, don't play offline as much as americans do, so it may explain this (it is not so fair after all ^^).

Krayzie : Online AA => web, air grab, 1 (if used4glue can do it, you can). If he jumps that much, upercut seems legit. I mean, ok it's online, but it's also Cyreset vs Noob..

About that tier list, we should make one for online, another for offline, would be interesting. =)

Btw, where is this game vs REO ?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Madzin is a great player, I've known him since the early days of mk9.
He's got an absolutely positive outlook, he's a good sportsman and has a friendly disposition for the level of skill he displays.
I hate ranking characters, I don't even believe in tier lists.

And guess what, Madzin playing Noob at the level he just did, proves ME right, and you tier-happy people wrong.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
nah the tier list exist, but like any competition its any given sunday bro. On paper noob is bad. Tier list just explain that on paper this character should win because of his tools/frames/playstyle. Not something to live by.

Seven

|| Seven ||
Ermac top 8.

beats Kung Lao
is 5-5 with Cyrax
is 5-5 with Kabal
beats Cage
beats Reptile 6-4
beats Freddy 6-4

has trouble with Sonya, but that's it.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
LBSH, its online. It's online on ps3. It's noob saibot online on ps3. Online is free. Every single person that plays online would be ridiculously murdered offline. Yeah he's really good but come on guys noob online open your eyes. My mileena wouldn't have lost and will never lose to a noob. Of course reos mileena got bodied, doesn't even know how to get of 24 low hat.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
LBSH, its online. It's online on ps3. It's noob saibot online on ps3. Online is free. Every single person that plays online would be ridiculously murdered offline. Yeah he's really good but come on guys noob online open your eyes. My mileena wouldn't have lost and will never lose to a noob. Of course reos mileena got bodied, doesn't even know how to get of 24 low hat.
O_O"

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Tell me more about this.
Basically he did a b2 b1214~ghostball off a njp when krayzie was in the corner. Krayzie tried waking up with ex rag doll and madzin blew it up with an ex upknee to finish him off.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Maybe it's just, y'know, Noob actually has solid tools going for him? Way too many players are over-conscious of the metagame and end up losing sight of the simplest assets in this game. That said, considering how hard you have to work with those tools, and you ultimately realize how your fundamentals would fare towards the likes of a top-tier, he's not worth it if you haven't been playing Noob from the get go.

As far as the debacle with Madzin being in the tournament goes, well, yeah, for people to be falling for D1~Upknee, D1~Upknee in the corner, the lag must've been pretty intense. But he's not really in a position to complain about losing to online Reptile, it's bad enough trying to adequately react to Reptile online with someone from your own country, one should be fully aware of the repercussions of playing against one several thousand miles away, in a version of a game that was region locked to begin with.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Madzin is a great player, I've known him since the early days of mk9.
He's got an absolutely positive outlook, he's a good sportsman and has a friendly disposition for the level of skill he displays.
I hate ranking characters, I don't even believe in tier lists.

And guess what, Madzin playing Noob at the level he just did, proves ME right, and you tier-happy people wrong.
I would say (again) that there should be 2 different tier list : offline and online. Reptile is S tier online, while he is A tier or midtier offline. Kenshi is better than noob offline, but noob rapped kenshi online, scorpion is probably much better online, etc...

If the tier list doesn't matter, just tell me why there is never ever a single fucking stryker, kano, jade, sindel, noob in any top 16 major tournaments ? And tell me why we've got sooooo many cyrax, jc, kabal, KL, and sonya ? The results for a couple of years now speak for themself my friend.

Btw, Mileena is also better online since you can't react at time to a low or overhead starter imo.

And stop saying "I would rape madzin offline" because you didn't know how he plays offline and what character he may use against you.