What's new

Noob Top 8

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
No way that looks nothing like reo. He is a scrub man, he jumped out of every D4 -__- I'll play him and show you guys you are all overreacting.
It is REO dude.

Honestly, I don't even remember the matches. All I know is I was like, "wow, this is terrible!" "Did he just anti-air me?" "Fuck this... I'll lose with Kabal..." lol

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Gotta give credit where credit is due. I don't know why you guys think this guy wouldn't be that good offline. I think he would be 10 times better offline.
This guy was anti-airing on reads, when he fought against krayzie you see a back dash , st 2 out of nowhere thinking Krayzie would jump.He waits a bit. Does it again and works.

Imagine if he was doing it on reaction instead.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
This guy was anti-airing on reads, when he fought against krayzie you see a back dash , st 2 out of nowhere thinking Krayzie would jump.He waits a bit. Does it again and works.

Imagine if he was doing it on reaction instead.
EXACTLY!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
i thought it wasnt possible for eu to play against usa on mk9 psn?
howd someone from germany play? :confused:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
you mean to tell me that this game is over a year and a half old now, and this is the FIRST time someone from Euro PSN has found a way to play overseas?

WHAT THE FUCK
my thoughts exactly!!
i asked around about this before and was told even if you made a us account it wouldnt work.
so all i needed was a US copy of the game?!? :eek:

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
my thoughts exactly!!
i asked around about this before and was told even if you made a us account it wouldnt work.
so all i needed was a US copy of the game?!? :eek:
shit you bitches didnt know that?

fuck ima be the only fucker that doesnt have a us copy

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
ive always been under the impression that lag is mutual between players. noob is one of my characters and i play him quite strongly, and i would say that using Noob online is like torture to the user, because the delay / lag kills his zoning game, reactions, anti air etc. so congrats to Madzin who, while OBVIOUSLY is well adjusted to the world of online play, still played a perfect saibot game.