What's new

Noob Top 8

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
you should watch the video before making that judgement. yeah there was lag but the dude had to be on his shit to play like he did. he played noob like noob was top 3
Thats like me playing the computer, releasing a video and making a thread called, "Jade Top 8?"

Hes not bad. But take into consideration that at least in my case, I cannot anti-air, fully punish, hit confirm or even wake up properly under that terrible delay. I don't even live on the EC to say the least. I live on the West Coast.

The guy is definitely better than CURBOLICOUS though. I have my money on that. :)

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Thats like me playing the computer, releasing a video and making a thread called, "Jade Top 8?"

Hes not bad. But take into consideration that at least in my case, I cannot anti-air, fully punish, hit confirm or even wake up properly under that terrible delay. I don't even live on the EC to say the least. I live on the West Coast.

The guy is definitely better than CURBOLICOUS though. I have my money on that. :)
This Madzin guy looks like a scrub -_- I just watched him play you and marvaz this dude is a champ at jumping out of advantage when not supposed to. I bet if you get a Cage player to play him he would know what to do.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
He was antiairing and everything. Seems to me he had a looooot of online practice, I don't know if a lot of what he did would work offline...

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
This Madzin guy looks like a scrub -_- I just watched him play you and marvaz this dude is a champ at jumping out of advantage when not supposed to. I bet if you get a Cage player to play him he would know what to do.
I don't think hes a scrub. He just knows how to play online.

And that wasn't Marvaz, that was REO... lol